Quantum analysis Duca - page 52

Vasily Perepelkin:

In quantum mechanics the main thing is that nobody understands it, and if it seems to someone that he/she understands something, this is an illusion, there is quantum-wave dualism and nothing can be done about it.

Here is how you explain collapse of wave packet in experiment with two slits? Show us what kind of physicist you are.

Again I have to prove something...

I have no idea what's going on with the two slits. Interesting, yes. With one slit everything is clear - when passing through it, the probability of finding a particle behind the slit has a normal distribution. Through two slits the wave packet decays? I don't remember. Interesting, if that's the case.

Dmitriy Skub:

Good?

I second that, very good.)

Alexander_K:

I have no idea what's up with the two slits. Interesting, yes. With one slit it's clear - as it passes through it, the probability of finding a particle behind the slit has a normal distribution. Through two slits the wave packet decays? I don't remember. I wonder if that's the case.

ahem... well that's the answer to what kind of 'physicist' you are, as well as a trader.

Vasily Perepelkin:

Ahem... well that's the answer to what kind of 'physicist' you are, as well as a trader.

:)) I'm a physicist, take it easy mate. It's just that I've been working in the power industry for many years, where quantum mechanics is unnecessary. But if I have to, I will remember what and how, as long as it is of practical value in trading.

QuantumBob:

You can cite 100500 more theories of the TA founders which are just empirical observations by amateurs.

Of course they are observant and intelligent people, and immediately noticed the price movement in channels, velocity fans, reversal and trend continuation patterns, but, I repeat, they were just empirical observations. Which, by the way, manifests itself exactly on large timeframes.

I've already said that the world is completely unpredictable in small intervals, and absolutely logical in large ones. That's why all of the classics do not work on small timeframes. It's not for nothing that you cite examples with daily bars.

You'll show your words to intraday traders. You'll just get laughed at.

But even on large timeframes, look, the lines have a different slope, and it means that the laws of quantum physics cannot be applied to them. Duc's theory is valid for any timeframe, it works for intraday as well. It is a physically and mathematically rigorous theory that describes everything the founding fathers of TA did and much more, regardless of timeframes.

So your speech, which you position as the antithesis of Duk, in fact confirms all provisions of this theory.

You say all the right things, but in my opinion you are taking the piss out of the uneducated, few people here understand what quantum wave dualism and Heisenberg's uncertainty principle are.

Alexander_K:

:)) I'm a physicist, take it easy mate. It's just that I've been working in the power industry for many years, where quantum mechanics is not necessary. But if I have to, I'll remember what and how, as long as it's of practical value in the trade.

That's all... quiet... There won't be any more questions to you on physics, go on with your "tick pruning" and other prosaic things, like "alligator" indicator and "hung" candlestick pattern

Vasily Perepelkin:

You say everything correctly, but in my opinion you are throwing pennies in front of uneducated people, few people here understand what quantum wave dualism and Heisenberg uncertainty principle are.

You want to communicate something about quantum mechanics? Well, start with definition of the self-adjoint operator in separable Hilbert space.

Evgeniy Chumakov:

So he has a thread from 2017.12.02, it was interesting. There was theory with explanations and practice on a real account.

And here is 50 pages of chatter, some scripts (what do I need them for?).

I need consistency .

1. Plot so-and-so's graph from so-and-so's starting point because....

2. Select the point from which the channel is plotted, because...

I have drawn a chart with constant price change by R points from some reference point.

You, young man, are talking disrespectfully to an elder, so you won't get any answers.

Alexander_K:

I have no idea what's up with the two slits. Interesting, yes. With one slit it's clear - as it passes through it, the probability of finding a particle behind the slit has a normal distribution. Through two slits the wave packet decays? I don't remember. Interesting, if that's the case.

So you've got the audacity to demand a copy of the diploma from others... Ha-ha-ha.

QuantumBob:
You, young man, are talking disrespectfully to an elder, so you won't get any answers.

Yes? Where's that?