Quantum analysis Duca - page 48

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

100% )))

You don't know exactly how many years have been spent, but the result is still zero, right?

If you don't take into account pictures, descriptions of the obvious, some pulled examples )

Sheep are the ones who are in the goal.

And again and again. Except that they are all in the same ones =))

And that's if it's all in good faith. And not as it was rightly described earlier: "Welcome to Skype, 10 hours and you are an expert" or "Indicators? Selling! Oops, screwed up with the protection..." ;))

Who does not know how, he teaches - well, the classics) Yes, for a fee)

Sorry, but there is too much to be skeptical about. Why rake up THEORY, which only on this forum (which you have studied, according to you ;) ) was raised more than once. And how many in other places? Where is the long-awaited revolution and why no one knows about it? ))

It's all very vague, but obviously with interest.

Sorry for meddling in such topics.

Those who are interested in the subject will reserve their views.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Sorry to interfere in such topics.

Whoever is interested in the subject will be behind their views.

Let's digress a little. Uladzimir, what's the best way to fry potatoes?

Vladimir Baskakov:
A little distraction. Uladzimir, what's the best way to fry potatoes?

On jerks like you)) High temperature in communication)))))))))))))

Uladzimir Izerski:

On jerks like you)) High temperature in communication)))))))))))))

Normal, for a simple question, a lump of mud. You're good at it, aren't you?

Vladimir Baskakov:
It's all right to get a lump of mud for a simple question. You know your stuff.

A bowl of water on your head, not mud.

Grow up, then maybe you'll understand.

khorosh:

Well, if Duca himself hasn't used his theory as a major source of his wealth growth, there's hardly any fish there).

Everyone keeps saying "the world has changed" and the currency charts are as similar as they were 100 years ago.

Uladzimir Izerski:

A bowl of water on your head, not mud.

Grow up, then maybe you'll understand.

Thought you were a pro on this one. No, I didn't.

I dunno...

A repeated request to the TC to post a copy of his diploma for all to see. There are doubts that the uncle is a physicist.

I personally would be interested in the conclusions of his formulae from the relations of quantum mechanics, as well as analogies with physical processes. For example, it would be nice to read why the motion of a price is reduced to the image of a relativistic particle in two-dimensional space. Then what is being modelled? Passing through a set of Gaussian slits? Or just channels with uncertainty zone =2b, where b is coordinate uncertainty from Heisenberg relation, are superimposed on this trajectory? Doesn't make any sense. It's just a bunch of phrases... Pardon me.

Alexander_K:

I dunno...

A repeated request to the TC to post a copy of his diploma for all to see. There are doubts that uncle is a physicist.

I personally would be interested in the conclusions of his formulae from the relations of quantum mechanics, as well as analogies with physical processes. For example, it would be nice to read why the motion of a price is reduced to the image of the motion of a relativistic particle in two-dimensional space. Then what is being modelled? Passing through a set of Gaussian slits? Or just channels with uncertainty zone =2b, where b is coordinate uncertainty from Heisenberg relation, are superimposed on this trajectory? Doesn't make any sense. It's just a bunch of phrases... Pardon me.

Sasha, get a grip. Google it. A man of authority. Everyone has their own thoughts, ideas, insights.

QuantumBob:
All the teachers are offended and quit, they turn out to be suckers who cannot do anything themselves, but only teach others...

Yes you even have a "typical" approach.

Anyway, knowing the words of the quote about doers and learners, you are again pulling everything on the respected one, in order to make my words look bad.

It is clear that we are talking about trade. What forum are we on? Is it about trading?

You have all these people who have not understood anything for 20 years. You also have a typical example: when something is revealed that you do not like - you insult all the people)).

Yes, you are. I, like others, only supported the opinion.