Quantum analysis Duca - page 47

transcendreamer:

ingenious comment

Indeed, it's almost 20 years since this "revolution" went stale ))))

It's just that the sheep are slow to get the hang of it... And not always.

QuantumBob:
It's just that the sheep are slow to get it all... And not always.

I beg your pardon, but it seems that you are the one who has thrown a stone in your own backyard ))))

transcendreamer:

I beg your pardon, but it seems that you are the one who has thrown a stone in your own backyard ))))

The point is that it's been almost 20 years and the world still hasn't noticed. So much the worse for the world.

QuantumBob:
I mean, it's been almost 20 years and the world still hasn't noticed. So much the worse for the world.

like with Elusive Joe - not noticed because it doesn't deserve special attention

I respect individuals who go their own way.

It doesn't matter their potential in the trade.

What matters is consistency in achieving a goal, and if the goals are possibly achievable, then the personality will be a priority for me.

QuantumBob:
I mean, it's been almost 20 years and the world hasn't noticed it yet. So much the worse for the world.

If you turn to history, it is clear that mankind instantly picks up the best from each other and starts using the best ideas and practices...

For example, when the Huns came to Europe with improved cavalry, in particular with better girth and stirrups, everyone started using these improvements as soon as they got acquainted with them...

Or when Mongols visited China, they immediately understood the value of Chinese engineering art and adopted it...

In Europe during the Middle Ages, the process of improving armour and weapons was tightly one-to-one, and all the armourers quickly took over the best practices from each other...

in later times it was the same and in computer science too, the USSR for example copied machines very quickly...

that is all the best is instantly disseminated, borrowed, put into practice...

so to cut a long story short, if hardly anyone has ever tinkered with this "masterpiece" for 20 years, it is most likely a fading thing...

Uladzimir Izerski:

I respect individuals who go their own way.

It doesn't matter their potential in the trade.

What matters is consistency in achieving the goal, and if the goals are possibly achievable, then the personality will be a priority for me.

Yes, we should agree and each path is valuable in its individual uniqueness.

moreover, successes and mistakes are equally important for the individual.

transcendreamer:

Yes, one must agree with this and each path is valuable in its own individual uniqueness

Moreover, successes and mistakes are equally important for the person going down it.

Other people's negative experiences are also positive.

transcendreamer:

I beg your pardon, but I think you're the one who put the stone in your own backyard )))))

100% )))

You don't know exactly how many years you've spent, but the result is still zero, right?

If you do not take into account pictures, descriptions of the obvious, some kind of far-fetched examples )

Sheep are the ones who are in the goal.

And again and again. Except that they are all in the same ones =))

And that's if it's all in good faith. And not as it was rightly described earlier: "Welcome to Skype, 10 hours and you are an expert" or "Indicators? Selling! Oops, screwed up with the protection..." ;))

Who does not know how, he teaches - well, the classics) Yes, for a fee)

Sorry, but there is too much to be skeptical about. Why rake up THEORY, which only on this forum (which you have studied, according to you ;) ) was raised more than once. And how many in other places? And where is the long-awaited revolution and why no one knows about it? ))

It's all murky, but clearly with interest.

Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

100% )))

You don't know exactly how many years have been spent, but the result is still zero, right?

If you don't take into account pictures, descriptions of the obvious, some pulled examples )

Sheep are the ones who are in the goal.

And again and again. Except that they are all in the same ones =))

And that's if it's all in good faith. And not as it was rightly described earlier: "Welcome to Skype, 10 hours and you are an expert" or "Indicators? Selling! Oops, screwed up with the protection..." ;))

Who does not know how, he teaches - well, the classics) Yes, for a fee)

Sorry, but there is too much to be skeptical about. Why rake up THEORY, which only on this forum (which you have studied, according to you ;) ) was raised more than once. And how many in other places? Where is the long-awaited revolution and why no one knows about it? ))

It's all murky, but clearly with interest.

Your energy should be used for peaceful purposes... All the teachers took offence and resigned, they turned out to be suckers who can't do anything themselves but teach others...