When will they add epayments - page 19

Sergey Kutsko:

That's what I thought when I got the letter, but I haven't read the regulations themselves...

It is not there yet. It will only be published from 16 December.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
It is not there yet. It will only be published from 16 December.
this is not good.

Fedor Arkhipov:
it doesn't look good.
I'm scared about that number too.

Stanislav Aksenov:
By the way, maybe someone will be interested if they have a lot of income and do not want to pay tax on it officially and legally, they can move to Georgia, to live there for 183 days, thereby becoming a tax resident of the country. You do not have to pay any taxes at all on income received from sources other than Georgia, according to their law.

Living in Georgia for 183 days is worse than a tax for a citizen of Belarus)). I am not against taxes at all, even 20%, but man, they should make it simpler. It is illegal to do it as a sole proprietorship because of some nuances, as a physical person, too. Unless you can do it as a limited company, but it's expensive to run a limited company.

Stanislav Aksenov:
By the way, if you have a lot of income and you do not want to pay tax on it officially and legally, you can move to Georgia and live there for 183 days, thus becoming a tax resident of this country. You do not have to pay any taxes at all on income received from sources other than Georgia, according to their law.

Absolutely right.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Absolutely right. Well done Georgians.

Make jobs with decent pay here. With days off, health insurance and paid holidays. And I don't need this freelancing.

You learn it yourself, you find it yourself, you spend the $ you earn outside the country here, you get 20%.

Don't write about politics, Arkady, or you'll get banned

Fedor Arkhipov:

I already posted a screenshot yesterday. I tried to withdraw to two different mastercards yesterday.

I got the message "Withdrawal is only available to Visa".

It is difficult to open a VISA card

Alexander Bereznyak:

it is difficult to open a VISA card

You can open a virtual VISA card in Privat. From it to a hryvnia card.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Absolutely right.

Free cheese in a mousetrap

Denis Glaz:

Living in Georgia for 183 days is worse than a tax for a citizen of Belarus)). I am not against taxes at all, even 20%, but man, they should make it simpler. It is illegal to do it as a sole proprietorship because of some nuances, as a physical person, too. Maybe as a limited liability company, but it is expensive to run a limited liability company.

What's wrong with it? The climate is clearly better than in Belarus (in Belarus it is not very good - damp). Prices for housing are cheap (the same as in the regions of the Russian Federation), there is almost no language barrier, the sea is nearby.

Although for most people I agree that it's better not to go anywhere, it's cheaper. I mean, what if business suddenly goes up sharply, and the income will be measured in a few million dollars a year, I would not hesitate to go there, open an account in a European bank, and tax payments are out of the question!