When will they add epayments - page 16

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

As a natural person, you can submit an income tax return once a year and pay 18% income tax + 1.5% military tax.

But you can register as a business entity and then you can choose whether you want the flat tax or the general system of taxation.

In Belarus it is the same, there are also individual entrepreneurs with low taxation and physical persons. But the problem is that individuals though pay tax, but all this freelancing is still entrepreneurial activity and physical persons can not do it a priori. What does tax: stupidly look how you pay taxes properly for 3 years, and when there is a sum more decent, just take you for *** and takes all your earnings + hefty fine. So the question is, don't you have this? Individuals can engage in just about any activity without registration? I'm pretty sure they can't, I bet 95%, and most likely you, like our citizens, are simply unaware of such laws. The same dances with tambourine in Russia, and in Kazakhstan and in general in the whole of the former Soviet Union.

Denis Glaz:

There is the same tambourine dancing in the RF, in Kazakhstan and in general in the whole of the former USSR.

In the RF, you register as self-employed and pay 6 per cent. And that's it.

Denis Glaz:

In Belarus it is the same, there are also individual entrepreneurs with low taxation and physical persons. But the problem is that physical persons pay tax, but all this freelancing is still entrepreneurial activity and physical persons cannot do it a priori. What does tax: stupidly look how you pay taxes properly for 3 years, and when there is a sum more decent, just take you for *** and takes all your earnings + hefty fine. So the question is, don't you have this? Individuals can engage in just about any activity without registration? I'm pretty sure they can't, I bet 95%, and it's more likely that you, like our citizens, are simply unaware of such laws. There is the same tambourine dancing in the Russian Federation, Kazakhstan and generally in the whole of the former USSR.

Individuals pay income tax on income (not taking the permanent wage, which the employer withholds), which is not permanent. For instance, you win the lottery, rent a house by the sea for three months, take the scrap metal to the collection point, receive a fee for a painting, a book, etc. If you have a steady income, it is better to become an entrepreneur. The fines tell stories, but I'm not so long registered, it's too early to pull me, probably ). I learn from others' mistakes, check with the tax authorities, so far all the payments correspond to reports. Now in Ukraine they plan to introduce a moratorium on inspections of private companies for two years, so we shall see.

Still not serious it's.... Waiting for Epayments, admin has stretched his 'one day' for a week....

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
Individuals pay income tax on income (now excluding permanent wages, which are withheld by the employer), which is not permanent. For instance, they win the lottery, rent a house by the sea for three months, deliver scrap metal to a collection point, receive a fee for a painted picture or a book, etc. If you have a steady income, it is better to become an entrepreneur. The fines tell stories, but I'm not so long registered, it's too early to pull me, probably ). I learn from others' mistakes, check with the tax authorities, so far all the payments correspond to reports. Now in Ukraine they plan to introduce a moratorium on inspections of private companies for two years, so we shall see.

They also want to gradually increase the tax for ITOs to 10%.

By the way, if you have a lot of income and do not want to pay tax on it officially and legally, you can move to Georgia and live there for 183 days, thereby becoming a tax resident of this country. You do not have to pay any taxes at all on income received from sources other than Georgia, according to their law.

No news on ePayments? It's very strange that the broker I trade with disappeared over a month ago... It's sad... you have to overpay a lot of money

Sergey Kutsko:
No news on ePayments? Very strange that the broker I trade with has also disappeared over a month ago... It's sad... you have to overpay a lot of money...

ePayments sent a letter saying that they have new regulations from 16 December.

Maybe that's why.

PayPal is a perfect ps, what's the point of fiddling with new ones. Today they are there, tomorrow they are not. There is no problem with them, and the same WM has fallen off, I wonder why

Vladimir Baskakov:
PayPal is a perfect ps, what's the point of fiddling with new ones. Today they're there, tomorrow they're not.
It's a long way off. What's so perfect about it? Maybe the exchange rate?