When will they add epayments - page 6

Stanislav Dray:

Personal income tax personal income tax

18+1.5% military tax

Just because you are a group 3 FOP, you do not know how the tax office will look at the income on your visa?

It won't. Tax inspectors do not monitor individuals' cards if you do not exceed the limits.

If it does not coincide with your Kveda, you will be automatically switched to the general tax system and will be assessed 20% VAT etc. on all future receipts, but they will tell you this after 3 years :) ,

I know a friend of mine got fined 300 thousand hryvnia, just for overspending on the annual limit of 4 thousand

Can we not tell the tale of our poor friend? The annual limit is 5 million hryvnias, which is about $200k. That's how I see the poor IT guy who failed to calculate the limit correctly but managed to earn $200k for the year (and most likely participated in the fraud scheme for which he was whacked).

trader_number_one:

It won't. The tax office does not monitor individuals' cards unless the limits are exceeded.

Can we not tell tales of a poor acquaintance here? The annual limit is 5 million hryvnias, which is about $200k. So I see a poor friend who failed to calculate the limit correctly but managed to earn $200k per year (most likely, he participated in embezzlement scheme and was whacked for it).

Can we not tell the tale of the poor fellow? The limit is 5 million hryvnias a year

He had a mini-market and one year he just made a mistake when calculating and got 4 thousand more in total.

Tax office said it's okay (generally not visible), but translated the automatic common system and although he continued to pay flat tax-it automatically charged 20% of VAT on all turnovers,

Three years later, he received a chain letter with about 300 thousand rubles (20% of turnover for three years + penalty). He walked around for a long time and knocked on doors in tax offices and other instances, but he did not get anything settled.

I tell this to the fact that in dealing with monetary issues with the state there is no justice and something to prove then or write off (if you have already assessed fines) is virtually impossible.

I was once given a fine illegally, so the judge told me in court directly that he would not let me go without a fine, because everyone will think that I greased him, although I'm 100% right and in the end, at least the minimum but the fine was imposed...

trader_number_one:

It won't. The tax office does not monitor individuals' cards unless the limits are exceeded.

That's what an accountant told me.

They don't need you with your earnings....

I have an acquaintance who "saws nails" - when I found out how much she earns, I thought to learn how to saw nails too....

Vladislav Andruschenko:

That's what an accountant told me -

I have an acquaintance who "saws nails" - when I found out how much she earns, I thought I'd learn how to saw nails too....

That's right, mine too, 100,000 eurie mans.

Goodbye, everyone! Gone to learn toenail sawing! ))

Fedor Arkhipov:
Goodbye, everyone! Gone to learn nail-sawing! ))
Massages are still good. $20 for 2 hours.

It's like everything else, you need a customer base.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Massages are still good. $20 for two hours.

Like everywhere else, you need a client base.

I'd go to a stove-smith, let them teach me.

folks, we're getting off topic :)

maybe the esteemed administration will give us a hint about the fate of ePayments if we don't flub?

Evgeny Belyaev:

I'd like to go to the stoves, let them teach me.

I can teach you. How much would you pay?

Stanislav Dray:

folks, we're getting off topic :)

maybe the esteemed administration will give us a hint about the fate of ePayments if we don't flub?

It's been 8 years and still no answer ))