When will they add epayments - page 20

Stanislav Aksenov:

What's wrong there? The climate is clearly better than in Belarus (in Belarus it is just not very good - damp). Prices for accommodation are cheap (the same as in Russian regions), there is almost no language barrier, the sea is nearby.

Although for most people I agree that it's better not to go anywhere, it's cheaper. I mean, things could suddenly go up drastically, and my income would be measured in several million dollars a year, I would not hesitate to go there, open an account in a European bank, and tax payments would be out of the question!

From the russian Federation, I think you need a visa.

I'm not worried about moving, I don't have much income. It's just enough for the tickets.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

You can open a virtual VISA in Privat. From it to a hryvnia VISA.

Thanks for the tip. My wife used to have an Internet Visa card and I had to make a payment at some point, but they asked for a photo of the card. I forgot all about it. Now I've tried it with CardPay and it's quick. The exchange rate is 24.65, it is the same as on the Privat website. It turns out that they did not charge for the conversion separately.

Stanislav Aksenov:

What's wrong there? The climate is clearly better than in Belarus (in Belarus it is just not very good - damp). Prices for accommodation are cheap (the same as in Russian regions), there is almost no language barrier, the sea is nearby.

Although for most people I agree that it's better not to go anywhere, it's cheaper. I mean, what if business suddenly goes up sharply, and the income will be measured in a few million dollars a year, I would not hesitate to go there, open an account in a European bank, and no tax payment would even be out of the question!

With an income of several million dollars a year to think about buying on the cheap?

Evgeny Belyaev:

From the russian Federation, I think you need a visa.

That's the thing, no.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
With an income of several million dollars a year to think about buying cheaper?

Yeah, that's right, real millionaires are very frugal, there are plenty of examples.

Stanislav Aksenov:
By the way, maybe someone would be interested if they have a lot of income and do not want to pay tax on it officially and legally, they can move to Georgia and live there for 183 days, thereby becoming a tax resident of this country. The Georgian tax system is very complicated and you do not need to pay any taxes at all on income received from sources other than Georgia, according to their law.

It's a trick. You just have to keep your memory alive to realise that such a thing has happened before, has been...

Stanislav Aksenov:

That's just it, no.

Yes, that's right, real millionaires are very frugal, there are plenty of examples.

Certainly not living in Georgia for 180 days to get citizenship. ....

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Certainly not living in Georgia for 180 days to get citizenship. ....

citizenship is not needed, 180 days to become a tax resident. What's so bad about it? Is it boring? If you work, you won't be bored.

Oleg avtomat:

It's a trick. You just have to remember to realize that it's been done before...

What's the bait? There are many other countries where personal income tax is 0%, e.g. Arab Emirates, Monaco and many others in fact. But they are all not as suitable and you need a visa.

Stanislav Aksenov:

citizenship is not needed, 180 days to become a tax resident. What's so bad about it? Is it boring? If you work, you won't be bored.

Have you tried to live there for 180 days, that you advise everyone?

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Have you tried to live there for 180 days, what do you recommend to everyone?

No, if I had the money, I would have been there (in Batumi). I am not urging, I am just giving useful information to people who may theoretically find it useful (as long as we are talking about taxes).