When will they add epayments - page 18

Evgeny Belyaev:

In Russia, you register as self-employed, you pay 6%. And that's it.

Trading on the stock exchange or Forex does not fall under 'self-employed' in the RF. I will not give you the links, but I have read them, I remember.

And as far as I understand from many reports, FTS RF does not want to take tax for Forex, they just do not know which laws to apply. So those whose profit is less than 600 thousand rubles a year - do not panic.

I myself do not mind a 6% tax when it is relevant to me.

But I just found out yesterday that customers on the market pay an additional 20% VAT. So the price of the product goes up by 20%.

Is this true for everyone?

I think that many sellers and buyers do not know that.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
Where's the proof?

I already posted a screenshot yesterday. I tried to withdraw to two different mastercards yesterday.

I got a message saying "withdrawal only available to Visa".

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

But I just found out yesterday that customers on the market pay an additional 20% VAT. So the price of the product goes up by 20%.

Is this true for everyone?

I think that many sellers and buyers do not know that.

Everything is written for them. Only the EU pays

Fedor Arkhipov:

I already posted a screenshot yesterday. I tried to withdraw to two different mastercard cards yesterday.

I got the message "Withdrawal is only available to Visa".

Well, for now. But that doesn't mean it's buried.
It just hasn't been made yet.

Fedor Arkhipov:
It's all written down for them. Only the EU pays

Thank you, I didn't know.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

Taxes have to be paid everywhere anyway. The only question is the percentage.
Otherwise, any large purchase over $600 is on the hook for the bank. Over $2,000, I think the IRS is on the hook for where the money came from.

Can you tell me what you told the IRS? Since you write so, it must have happened directly to you?

Where did you get the amount of $600 from?

p.s. If it were not bullshit, the percentage of bank card payments in relation to cash payments would not be so high.

Arkadii Zagorulko:

Can you tell us what you said to the tax authorities? If you write like this, it must have happened directly to you?

Where did you get the $600 amount from?

p.s. If it wasn't bullshit, the percentage of bank card payments compared to cash payments wouldn't be so high.

This did not happen to me. I have heard from others.
Not really, though. I paid over 50 000 UAH a couple of times and they asked for a passport.

Clarified .
That's if it's cash.

For a fortnight consumers have been living a new life: the regulator introduced another restriction on payments for goods and services in cash on 4 January. Now it is possible to pay "in cash" for goods or services worth less than UAH 50,000 (previously it was UAH 150,000). (previously it was 150 thousand), and if it is more expensive, it can be paid only by bank transfer.

Vladislav Andruschenko:
This did not happen to me. I have heard from others.
Although no. A couple of times I paid over 50,000 UAH and they demanded a passport.

Clarified .
That's if it's cash.

It's been two weeks since the regulator introduced a new restriction on cash payments for goods and services from January 4. Now it is possible to pay "in cash" for a thing or service worth less than UAH 50 thousand (previously it was UAH 150 thousand). (previously it was 150 thousand), while anything more expensive can only be paid by bank transfer.

Although yes, although no. I heard from others. Please do not write if you are not sure.

You are misleading other users.

Now you can pay "in cash" for an item or service costing less than 50 thousand UAH. (previously it was 150 thousand), and more expensive - only by bank transfer.

They still buy real estate and automobiles with cash, and you say 50 thousand, ask any realtor, it's not a secret.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

ePayments sent a letter saying that they have new regulations from 16 December.

Maybe that's why?

I thought the same thing when I received the letter, but I haven't read the regulations themselves...