Points VS Pips - page 167

Taras Slobodyanik:

But this is an international platform, isn't it?

This has nothing to do with the platform. How can you not understand.

Here on the forum (in Russian), right here in the threads. Let's communicate in our language, not theirs.

They have pints, inches, miles.

It's different for us.

Taras Slobodyanik:

in the Terminal and Services this term - "pips" - has appeared, without explanation. (and equated to Pip).

It's absurd in general. They are dictating terms everywhere.

Soon they will write a man must marry only a man.

And many will believe it ))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

It's absurd. Everywhere we are dictated conditions.

Soon they will write that a man should only marry a man.

And many will believe it ))))

Those who know how to read documentation will believe it :)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Those who can read the documentation will believe it :)

So everyone who reads the documentation and understands what it's about - they're what?

Artyom Trishkin:

So, everyone who reads the documentation and understands what it's about - they're what?

Yes.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes.

Well sort of not the answer. I want to know if you realistically consider the huge number of people on this forum, along with the administration, to be those who are hinted at:

Or should you not be throwing around mindless phrases after all? After all, it is an insult to the community.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well sort of not an answer. I want to know if you realistically count the huge number of people on this forum along with the administration as those hinted at:

Or should we not throw thoughtless phrases around after all? After all, it is an insult to the community.

Don't exaggerate with the huge pile, you can count on the fingers of one hand those who made up the 5 figure points/pips here.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Don't exaggerate with the huge pile, you can count on the fingers of one hand those who made up 5 figure points/pips.

Instead of admitting your rudeness and somehow smoothing things over, you start to flatten yourself by treating the person you are talking to as an idiot...

1. It was said that "soon it will be written that a man should marry a man and many will believe it".
    And, accordingly, what follows is clear to everyone.
  2. You replied that "those who can read the documentation will believe it".
    That is an appropriate hint for everyone who reads the documentation, learns from it, works with it and offers the community interesting solutions so that they conform to what is written in the documentation and not just bullshit. And this hint sounds, in simple terms - anyone who reads the documentation and understands what it's about - they're all ... read point 1.
  3. And in another thread you put me among them too - give me a link here or do you remember it yourself?
  4. This is an insult.
  5. And it's not about points. It's about insulting those who read the documentation. And you can't do much serious work without it.

Try to smooth things over, though, as your insult is serious. At least for me.

Grown men are more entertaining than our childish arguments about points

Artyom Trishkin:

Instead of admitting your rudeness and somehow smoothing it over, you begin to flatten yourself by treating the person you are talking to as an idiot...

1. It was said that "soon it will be written that a man should marry a man and many will believe it".
    And, accordingly, what follows is clear to everyone who the hint is there.
  2. You replied that "those who can read the documentation will believe it".
    That is an appropriate hint for everyone who reads the documentation, learns from it, works with it and offers the community interesting solutions so that they conform to what is written in the documentation and not just bullshit. And this hint sounds in simple terms - anyone who reads the documentation and understands what it's about - they're all ... read point 1.
  3. And in another thread you put me among them too - should I link to it here or do you remember?
  4. This is an insult.
  5. And it's not about points. It's about insulting those who read the documentation. And you can't do much serious work without it.

Try to smooth things over, since your insult is serious. At least for me.

There's no need to make things up as you go along - it doesn't suit you!

Now, on the subject:

Try to calculate how many points were taken from the deal, it's a purchase. Waiting for an answer.

On the Oil chart.

Well and the second chart "Facebook", here is also a buy.

Count how many pips were taken?