Points VS Pips - page 75

Taras Slobodyanik:

and you end up with another article about "percentage point". The links are linked to articles that are somehow close in different languages, but not necessarily about the same thing.

Taras Slobodyanik:

Once again - show the definition of the indivisibility of the Clause in English, you are not an autocrat and use international concepts, are you?

Look, only a native English speaker can clearly explain any meaning in English. But he will explain it in English. And only a native English speaker will understand it correctly. You can be sure that after listening to the explanation you can be sure that you have understood it correctly by a maximum of 50%. The same will happen if he starts explaining in Russian... Stop praying to English already. It's not even funny anymore.

And the division of kopecks into pips, I guess, will not happen? Not a word about a complex organism ;)

If constant and rapid calculations of the impact of a change are necessary, the price of a point is often calculated in advance.

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Пункт_(economy)

Сергей Таболин:

Look, only a native English speaker can clearly explain any meaning in English. But he will explain it in English. And only a native English speaker will understand it correctly, too. You, after listening to the explanation, can be sure that you have understood it correctly, at the most, by 50%. The same will happen if he starts explaining in Russian... Stop praying to English already. It's not even funny anymore.

So there will still be no definition from you?
Will you admit that the indivisibility of the Clause is an arrogance?

Sergei Tabolin:

And the division of kopecks into pips, I guess, will not happen? Not a word about complex organism ;)

Did I promise you to divide a penny or an organism? )

The fact that the point is not divisible is a direct consequence of the fact that the point is the minimum price division. If it is minimal, how can you divide it? If you can divide it, then it's not the minimum.

Nikolay Ivanov:
The fact that a point is not divisible is a direct consequence of the fact that a point is a minimum price division. If it is minimal, how can you divide? If you can divide it, it's not minimal.

show me where it says that Item is a minimum price division or that it is indivisible?

• this is the definition in russian.
  • switch to Inlish here and you won't find the word"minimum division", why?
  • and this definition says nothing aboutthe indivisibility of the Item

once again - read the definitions in english

Vladimir Baskakov:
UsdRub 64.217 kopecks divided!

I have already written about this. Go to the bank and sell them one dollar at this rate. It will be very interesting to see how they will give you 7 parts of a penny ))))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

and you get to another article about the "percentage point". Links are linked to related articles in different languages.

It says that "the percentage point is often confused with the minimum change in price - tick size ... It also says that pips is always the fourth decimal place. Even for five-digit quotes. That is, they have pips there. And they are ten times bigger than pips. And there is a confusion - our pipsophiles argue the opposite - in fact it is cool to take 50 points, but it is ridiculous to take 50 pips. On the contrary, 50 points is ten times more than 50 points. And it just says that a pip is the minimum indivisible value of price change.

Taras Slobodyanik:

show me where it says that Item is a minimum price division or that it is indivisible?

Once again, read the definition in English.

Because there is no the same article in English, you get to another article.

Taras Slobodyanik:

show me where it says that Item is the minimum price division?

Once again, read the definitions in English.

the point is not how - here is the point to determine the price and divide as much as you like.

calculate the price of the item in advance.