What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 13

Alexey Viktorov:

That's what Andrew was talking about. But I didn't immediately understand his explanation. It must have taken time to understand...

My thanks also go to Andrei and Artem. Thanks to their constructive suggestions, this earnings trail was found.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Citizens, why do you need this perversion? We withdraw to the epayments card and from there to our bank

Come and visit us at... And you won't even have the thought of talking about such perversions.

Alexey Viktorov:
Tell me, are there any dollar wallets on QIWI? I couldn't find any information on the website.

I don't recommend it. It accepts transfers to a dollar account, but it didn't pay me back from the dollar account. I had to convert to roubles at the domestic exchange rate, which is a steep one, about 4%.

PS: I was not comparing the rate with banks, but with the interbank rate, of course.

Alexey Viktorov:

I'm actually not good with this fruit. I had a wallet once, I don't remember how many times I used it, if there was anything left, how much time had passed... I don't remember anything, but suddenly when I logged into the wallet, I read a message that the wallet didn't exist. And I was not allowed to register a new one with this number.

Kiwi has an inactivity period of 6 months, then they start charging until the account is depleted, then they close the account.

Registering a new one on the same phone is no problem.

Evgeniy Zhdan:
Citizens, why do you need this perversion? We withdraw to the epayments card and from there to our bank.

In Russia, yes, it's easier. But Vadim is from the unrecognised republics. We had to look for loopholes there.

Boris Gulikov:

It seems to me that it is easier to withdraw to cards and not to bother with it.

Different payment systems are convenient for different routes. As Comrade Mao our Tse Tung used to say, let a hundred flowers bloom. I have used almost all known Russian and Western (applicable in Russia) wallets and several banks. There is still a stack of cards lying around. Bank cards and Kiwi cards have settled for today. The others have somehow been left out.

Artyom Trishkin:

In Russia, yes, it is easier. But Vadim is from the unrecognised republics. We had to look for loopholes there.

Qiwi accepted our unrecognised passport and removed all restrictions. Everything is OK now!

Edgar:

Different payment systems are convenient for different routes. I have used almost all known Russian and Western (applicable in Russia) wallets and several banks. I still have a stack of cards. As of today, bank cards and Kiwi cards have settled down. The others have somehow been left behind.

I withdrew to WM, from him to QIWI. With QIWI to my wife's card as much as necessary, and with his card QIWI VISA to pay bills and small worldly things.

All suited. By the way, with kiwi less commission when transferring to the card of another bank than, for example, with JD. That's why I don't know about "horse fees". The maximum I lost when withdrawing about $200 - about 200 rubles, even probably less. This is with all transfers to different cards.

Vadim Zotov:

Qiwi accepted our unrecognised passport and removed all restrictions. Everything is OK now!

I'm glad I was able to help you.

Thank you, Artyom! It's great to have friends who can help even at a distance. I am very grateful to you!