What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 17

Andrey Khatimlianskii:

Who needs webmoney in exchange for e-payments - write in person.

Thanks, all in the best way! Percentage cost is less than the direct EP->WM withdrawal.

Having read the comments, one can understand that private and pumbo are the solution.

Can anyone else recommend a good bank for trading in Ukraine?

Alex potapenko:

Having read the comments, one can understand that private and pumbo are the solution.

Who else can suggest a good bank for trading in Ukraine?

Privat cut off at once, with a turnover of more than 999,999 on the card (one million without 1 hryvnia) account is banned without refund. Checked!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Privat cut off at once, at a turnover on the card more than 999 999 (one million without 1 hryvnia) the account is banned without a refund. Proven!

Can you tell me more about it? How long ago was it? Is it about a Privat brokerage? In general, what? where? when?

Олег avtomat:

Can you be more specific about that? How long ago was this? Is it about a Privat brokerage? In general, what? where? when?

The case concerns PrivatBank, and since Oshchadbank is also under the supervision of the same institution, it is better not to deal with them if the amounts of 1 million hryvnias and more are scrolled. Only private ones.

I have several accounts opened, and only 2 are in my name. The rest are opened in my son-in-law's name, so when the withdrawals exceeded a million, his account was banned, he was accused of fraud and fraud, this was in May. Situation #2: I re-opened an account for my daughter, different surnames, as soon as the turnover on the card exceeded one million, the situation repeated itself - the accounts were banned. The bank called and informed me that the SBU would deal with the question of where the money was coming from.

As a result, neither my son-in-law nor my daughter can be Privatbank clients any more, they were entered into fraudsters without any proceedings. Mine is still alive, but the turnover is many times less, you can not show much.

Now we use private ones, there are enough of them, we can hope to withdraw at least 10 thousand rubles.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

The case concerns PrivatBank, and since Oshchadbank is also under the supervision of the same structure, it is best not to do business with them if the sums of 1 million hryvnias or more are being swiped. Only private ones.

I have several accounts opened, and only 2 are in my name. The rest are opened in my son-in-law's name, so when the withdrawals exceeded a million, his account was banned, he was accused of fraud and fraud, this was in May. Situation #2: I re-opened an account for my daughter, different surnames, as soon as the turnover on the card exceeded one million, the situation repeated itself - the accounts were banned. The bank called and informed me that the SBU would deal with the question of where the money was coming from.

As a result, neither my son-in-law nor my daughter can be Privatbank's clients any more, they were entered into fraudulent accounts without any investigation. Mine is still alive, but the turnover is many times less, so you can't show much.

Now we use private ones, there are enough of them, we can hope to withdraw at least 10 thousand rubles.

I understand. I understand. Although there are still questions, because I have a similar situation.

Олег avtomat:

I see. Thank you. There are still questions though, as I have had a similar situation.

Up to 999,999 you can spin, as soon as the turnover is 1 lakh, there's a light on and that's it.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Up to 999,999 can be spun, as soon as the turnover is 1 lakh, there's a light on and that's it.

Apparently, all banks have such a light bulb. (based on all kinds of laws, regulations, ordinances and so on)

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Up to 999,999 can be spun, as soon as the turnover is 1 lakh, there's a light on and that's it.

Please clarify, are we talking about monthly turnover or annual turnover?

Daytime, of course.