What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 7

Alexey Kozitsyn:

A question for all moderators and administrators. Am I obliged to read the forum? Do I have to come here every day? No, you don't. When it comes to money, I want to be personally alerted as it comes to MY money and how I can deposit/withdraw it. At least through a separate thread from MQ. Why is it that when a new build comes out there is a branch about it, but when VMs are banned there is no branch. Just the usual concern for users. But... this, unfortunately, is not observed. Thanks for the concern. Just drawing conclusions (but of a different nature).

Oh, and the cherry on the cake:

Too late ... It's like the proverb: you can't wave your fists after a fight.
You might not have read the threads, but if you had come to the forum in the last 3 weeks, for example, or a week ago, all the threads in the General Discussion section are about it. You didn't even have to read the threads ... as there were no others in the top (those were the days).
In the English part of the branch a dozen sheets each ...
And a couple of hundred users had time to simultaneously go to the forum, argue, get information (announcements), agree with them or not, and so on ...
and you haven't had a minute in a month ...

That's it, the "battle" is over. You would go in another month and ask where webmoney is, and all of you alone should be reassured ...

They cut off webmoney? No problem, we'll chase it through china.

A mad dog can't go 7 versts off the beaten track.)

I wonder why the VM has suddenly become so bad.

Up until now, VM was good. And then, bam! Now it's bad. What happened?

Олег avtomat:

I wonder why the VM has suddenly become so bad.

Up until now, VM was good. And then, bam! Now it's bad. What happened?

The russian regulator gave it a hard look.)

Well, they shut it down once before, 1-3 years ago.

or were about to.

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

the RF regulator gave it a dirty look )

Well, it's already been turned off once 1-3 years ago

or were about to.

No, no, there is something different here.

Олег avtomat:

No, no, there's something different here.

It's been written before: "No correspondence with the accounting of the new legal entity"... or something along those lines.

Олег avtomat:

No, no, there's something different here.

There's a new purse P , it seems Big Brother wants to control everything. The result will be like with the telegram, it seems

Vadim Konyaev:

It has been written before: "No correspondence with the accounting of the new legal entity"... or something along those lines.

that spelling doesn't make any sense.

sounds like a common excuse.

Vladimir Baskakov:
They have a new P purse there, it seems Big Brother wants to control everything. The result will be like the telegram.

Russia has probably nothing to do with it!

MQ is not the reason.

Vladimir Baskakov:
They have a new P purse there , it seems Big Brother wants to control everything. The result will be like with the telegram it seems

this cannot be an explanation