What about withdrawals to Webmoney? - page 12

Artyom Trishkin:
I don't know. I had dollars transferred to my kiwi from Kazakhstan. I was counted in roubles afterwards. The exchange rate was not alarming - it was the same as usual. I did not see a huge difference.

Actually, I am not at all comfortable with this fruit. Once I had a wallet, I don't remember how many times I used it, whether there was anything left, how much time had passed... I don't remember anything, but suddenly when I logged into the wallet, I read a message that the wallet didn't exist. And I was not allowed to register a new one with this number.

Alexey Viktorov:

Actually, I'm not good with this fruit. I started a wallet once, I don't remember how many times I used it, whether there was anything left in it, how much time had passed... I don't remember anything, but suddenly when I logged into the wallet, I read a message that the wallet didn't exist. And I was not allowed to register a new one with this number.

Well, there's somewhere to go. It is quite, that in archive have defined. I don't know exactly what you have there, of course.

Alexey Viktorov:
Tell me, are there dollar wallets on QIWI? I couldn't find any information on the website.

There is a virtual card in USD on the kiwi.

Alexey Viktorov:

I am not actually at ease with this fruit. Once I got a wallet, I don't remember how many times I used it, whether there was anything left, how much time had passed... I don't remember anything, but suddenly when I logged into the wallet, I read a message that the wallet didn't exist. And I was not allowed to register a new one with this number.

Alexei, will there be a withdrawal to QIWI?

I searched around and couldn't find it.

I see that VISA and PayPal have already been made.

Next week they promised a MasterCard. Somewhere I read about it on a forum.

And about QIWI did not see anything.

It seems to me that it's easier to withdraw to cards and not bother.

Boris Gulikov:

Alexei, will there be a withdrawal to QIWI?

I searched around and couldn't find any.

Here's post #302, where a fellow created a virtual QIWI card and withdrew to it via Cardpay (and reported on it in his post - this#302).
Everything worked out (card issue and withdrawal), as he wrote - instantly.

Artyom Trishkin:
Well, there's a place to go. It's quite possible that they've got it in the archives. I don't know exactly what you've got.

At that time I needed this fruit like a stop signal for a dog. So I do not remember anything and did not understand the intricacies. And now it's more expensive to restore the old one than to register a new one. Luckily I have changed a few numbers, except for the one tied to Sberbank, but there is no desire to register a kiwi number.

Ramiz Mavludov:

There is a virtual card in USD on the kiwi.

I tried to make a virtual dollar card on WM. But there were some difficulties there, I didn't try to remember, it seemed that only ruble cards could be chosen. Tried to do on Yad, and there verification, one of the options through sber-online and on the phone should bebullshit (Alexei, do not swear. Corrected. Tedious moderator) like online-sber. Well given my persecution mania, I have nothing but my phone on my phone. That's just me. So it's an ambush everywhere... I'll look into the kiwi card...

Sergey Golubev:

Here is a post #302, where a comrade created a virtual card QIWI and withdrew to it via Cardpay (and reported on it in his post - this #302).
Everything worked out (card issue and withdrawal), as he wrote - instantly.

I am this comrade.

There is a virtual card on QIWI. I have actually started to use it. It is ruble-denominated. But it accepts dollars and converts straight into roubles at its own rate.

QIWI has the option of making a dollar account. But I couldn't find a way to accept dollars directly into it. Only through roubles, and with conversion losses at each stage. The exact figures are also not known. Maybe I didn't look them up properly.

Vadim Zotov:

I am this fellow.

There is a virtual card on QIWI. I have actually started to use it. It is ruble-denominated. But it accepts dollars and converts straight into roubles at some rate of its own.

It is possible to make a dollar account at QIWI. But I couldn't find a way to accept dollars directly into it. Only through the ruble, and with conversion losses at each stage. The exact figures are also not known. Maybe I didn't look them up properly.

That's what Andrew was talking about. But I didn't immediately understand his explanation. It must have taken time to understand...

Citizens, why do you need this perversion? Withdraw to the epayments card and from there to your bank