Forecast from I - page 44

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

this pair have some strange manoeuvres today. he should have been down a long time ago for today

So I'm sitting here too almost had a heart attack...I wonder why the pound has gone up...All who are in this thread with whom I communicate and here I have a friend in Dnipro all waiting for his fall...that's who can explain why he went up in general the news was to fall at 12 pm...Starting different thoughts that something is not clear here...(((

Valentin7:

So I'm sitting here too, I almost had a heart attack...I wonder why the pound has gone up...everyone in this thread and my friend in Dnipro is waiting for it to fall...that someone can explain why it went up according to the news it should have fallen by 12 pm...I have different thoughts that something is wrong here...((((

I wrote on the last page, look at the bottom post. Might come in handy.

not interested in the demo - now I will set up an expert for tomorrow on a real account

replenishment

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

not interested in the demo - now I will set up an expert for tomorrow on a real account

Oooh, that's our way))))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

I wrote on the last page, look at the bottom post. Might come in handy.

I read it...your predictions are a bit reassuring, but you know what I mean. Everything is not 100 percent, especially you are not the director of the National Bank of Britain))) . K is my husband I have had it more than once when everyone on the forum says one thing and turns out the other. But if everyone is willing to sell, it means the majority and the pound is going to fall))) There may be a problem with the National Bank of Britain and our penny won't take the market down. But judging by the news and forecasts the pound is going down.

Valentin7:

Yes, I read...your predictions are a bit reassuring, but you know what I mean. Everything is not 100 percent, especially you are not the director of the National Bank of Great Britain))) . I have had it more than once when everyone on the forum says one thing and turns out to be another. But if everyone is ready to sell, it means the majority and the pound will fall . There may be a problem with the National Bank of Britain and our penny won't take the market down. But judging by the news and forecasts the pound is on its way down.

Well, in principle, yes. All we have to do is wait.

We have to pay off 48,000 in this account

REALL

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

We have to pay off 48,000 in this account

Is it in what currency, rubles or dollars?

Guys, my branch has been deleted. Check out my page. I'm gonna start bidding. Yeah, even knowing the outcome will start bidding) Ahaha. This is a victory) Let's do this: every trade positive - to withdraw immediately from the account (profit output immediately). Ideally, so withdraw the entire original deposit, before we lost ))).

jori77:
Guys, my branch has been deleted. Check out my page. I'm gonna start bidding. Yeah, even knowing the outcome will start bidding) Ahaha. This is a victory) Let's do this: every trade positive - to withdraw immediately from the account (profit output immediately). Ideally, so withdraw the entire original deposit, before we lost)).

I always withdraw almost all of what I have earned... With experience comes this skill...)))