Forecast from I - page 38

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:
what do you think? if it was real - would the result be the same?

just wasn't paying attention - was it a demo ?? not even cents/bonuses/contests

Piss off, there's a whole forum thread about this :-) maybe for the cents per rating ? i can't explain it otherwise ...

Maxim Kuznetsov:

just wasn't paying attention - was that a demo ?? not even cents/bonuses/contests

Piss off, there's a whole forum topic for this :-) probably for cents for rating ? it's hard to explain...

on the demo is an expert from last thursday - which i bumped up and now i'm testing his performance.

and in three working days he made 10,000

demo

Maxim Kuznetsov:

just wasn't paying attention - was it a demo ?? not even cents/bonuses/contests

oh boy, there's a whole forum topic for this :-) probably for cents for rating ? otherwise it's inexplicable ...

that's the question I was asking.

who thinks it would be the same if it was real?

------

and you're looking for how - to poop on me.

set the Expert Advisor for tomorrow (4)

set it to start at 4.30 a.m. in the settings. Balance target is 40000 (35000 at the moment) ( 19 pairs)

I increased a little bit the distance and the lot at the opening will open two orders in one direction

Tuesday

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

set the Expert Advisor for tomorrow (4)

set it to start at 4.30 a.m. in the settings. Balance target is 40000 (35000 at the moment) ( 19 pairs)

Good luck to your Expert Advisor. When to real?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Good luck to your expert. When to the real world?

By the end of the month - I will check the Expert - if there are any errors, it will need to be corrected. I will have to fix it if there are any errors, and then go to battle!

And yes, the Expert Advisor is freely available on this link https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/310846/page35#comment_13851251.

Как я собираю себе советника методом тыка
Как я собираю себе советника методом тыка
  • www.mql5.com
Из этих Советников весь материал Автор MQL5-кода: Vladimir Karputov. Stop loss Take profit.mq5TrendMeLeaveMe(barabashkakvn's edition...

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

By the end of the month - I will check the Expert's performance - if there are any errors, they will need to be corrected. After that - go to battle!

Is this EA by my TS or is it your own algorithm?

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Is it an expert on my TS or is it your algorithm of some kind?

he walks the walk - any strategy is your fantasy

Snapshot1

Snapshot2

Aleksandr Klapatyuk:

he walks on horseback - any strategy is your fantasy

Yes, an original title)))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Yeah, original name)))

it is true - it can walk on horseback.

it works on behalf of any object

trend line is true - you need to keep it horizontal - askew, it will not cross correctly, one end lower and the other higher - until it crosses completely the signal will not work