Forecast from I - page 41

Renat Akhtyamov:

and me.

and I was banned when I tried to explain to the man without swearing or insulting him that he was deluded.

I didn't look into it, so I was banned, I thought.

;)

That's weird.

Renat Akhtyamov:

and me.

I was banned when I tried to explain the man without swearing and insults that he was mistaken.

I did not look into it, but banned and so I thought

;)

It's strange, I was describing myself and my way into forex there in swear words - I did not insult anyone and yet they banned me - I do not understand how this site works

I'll try to write again, but without the foul language...

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

It's kind of weird.

yeah

It's getting weird in here.

Rating's down.

payments are frozen, no one has a clear answer - why

The site's being blocked by antivirus. It's probably getting on my computer.

they get banned without understanding...

in short....

I had to reinstall the operating system today, the hard drive was not readable.

I also reinstalled MT5 and opened another demo account. I installed an EA with different settings for the signal bars, chose other R3 and S3, while they wereR2 and S2.

These new settings are not good. i have not opened a single position.

Photo by

I see if the positions would have beenopened fromS2, then eur/usd would have triggereda buy position.

One wonders why the pound is up now - Trump is the speaker - the dollar should have gone up...(((((((((((((((

Valentin7:
The question is why the pound is up now - Trump is the speaker - the dollar should have gone up...(((((((((((((((

Pound - something is spinning, suspiciously . confused direction - no idea where it wants to go? GBPUSDH2

GBPUSDH2

Valentin7:
The question is why the pound is up now - Trump is the speaker - the dollar should have gone up...(((((((((((((((
You have the lock, cut the bikes at 1.2960

Renat Akhtyamov:
You've got the lock, cut the bikes at 1.2960.

I covered them yesterday at the very top...but now I'm starting to get nervous...I should have been at 1.2816 to lock three orders up again

Files:

Valentin7:

I covered them yesterday at the very top...but now I'm getting nervous...I should have taken the three orders up again at 1.2816

aaaa

So you have to take orders for every profit

Five years of trading, you say?

Renat Akhtyamov:
you have the lock, cut the bikes at 1.2960

what makes you think the price will reach 1.2960...you're scaring me - the depo won't live up to that price

Files: