Forex: A Path without a Heart? - page 12

Vitaly Stepanov:

They come here because of different circumstances. When times were good, I would not have been lured here, precisely out of fear... However, I don't expect to get much out of it either. I'm just reassured by the above-mentioned position)).

And yes, to combat these ills this arena suits, as well as possible.

However, as in any struggle there should be trophies ...)

If to calm down, Don Juan has a lot of different theses, one of them is: "the warrior chooses his own field of battle". No one is forcing or obliging anyone to do anything.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

If to settle down, Don Juan has many different theses there, one of them is: "the warrior chooses his own battlefield". No one is forcing or obliging anyone to do anything.

So that's not my only battlefield.)

Again, in any fight there must be trophies.

As for forex, at least I learned not to deviate from the system. And in the near future I want to try trading on binans. All that's left to do is to attach MT5 to it. Unfortunately I don't understand how to do it yet...

Vitaly Stepanov:
As for forex, at least I've learned not to deviate from the system. And in the near future I want to try trading on binans. I just need to attach MT5 to it. I don't understand how to do it yet, unfortunately...

The whole "binans" thing is a derivative of forex. If you can do it visually, you can do it like this: close after how much there is... do the same in the forex terminal.