Regularity or Randomness - page 52

Serqey Nikitin:

Stupid way of putting it...

The right one: before you can earn money, you have to teach how to work properly...

One serious teacher has already been banned.

Maxim Romanov:

found a couple of points about the regular or random behaviour of trading instruments. I found the first one today, I already posted the second one in stock trading, I found the third one a long time ago, but didn't post it.

1)GBPUSD. The pattern formed on the minute charts today is very similar to the pattern formed in 2008 on the daily charts. I marked a similar area with red lines and put arrows.

2) The charts of two currency pairs 2008 AUDUSD and EURJPY look identical on h4

3)The stocks of the two companies nlmk and magn are very similar, almost identical despite different industries.

So the question goes on: is the market developing in accordance with the formula or by chance? I myself am inclined to develop according to the formula.

Few people notice such moments, and mostly nobody pays any attention to it.

You have found such combinations visually, but they are present on all the charts without exception. At every step.

In fact, all charts are based on a certain pattern. Yes, they are patterns. The variety of them is limited within certain limits and does not aspire to infinity. Which is surprising. SB)

Uladzimir Izerski:

You find such combinations visually, but they are present on all charts without exception. At every step.

In fact, all charts are based on a certain pattern. Yes, they are patterns. The variety of them is limited within certain limits and does not aspire to infinity. Which is surprising. SB)

Patterns are good. And what do you do with them, once discovered?

Ehhh, a pattern, a pattern....

There it is!!!

Tomorrow, hopefully, I'll be writing the latest walkthrough.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Patterns are good. And what do you do with them, once detected?

They do not need to be detected. They exist at all times.

They need to be identified and applied in trading.

Uladzimir Izerski:

They do not need to be detected. They exist at all times.

They need to be identified and applied in trade.

How's that going? Here is an article on patterns, please read it, it would be useful not to write in every post about the inviolability of patterns:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/5576

Vladimir Baskakov:
And what is the success? Here is an article on patterns; it will be useful not to write every post about the inviolability of patterns:
https://www.mql5.com/ru/articles/5576

Everyone follows the beaten path. Few people think with their heads.

Candlestick patterns from the past. Everyone clings to them as if they were the truth.

Fedoseyev was not a discoverer; he simply wrote an article.

There are different types of patterns. There are new developments that are higher than the candlestick patterns.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Everyone follows the beaten path. Few people think with their heads.

Candlestick patterns from the past. Everyone clings to them as if they were the truth.

Fedoseyev was not a discoverer; he simply wrote an article.

There are different types of patterns. There are new developments that are higher than candlestick patterns.

So, can you introduce the public to the miracle patterns, write an article or is it easier to do so in a purely unsubstantiated way?

Uladzimir Izerski:

You find such combinations visually, but they are present on all charts without exception. At every step.

If there are a finite number of them, then the easiest way is to take the current pattern and look for it on history, different scales and different instruments, then look for variants of continuation. But it does not work that way, I have already done it. Maybe my method was not perfect, I will try it with a known function sometime.

I saw some kind of clever zig-zag. It detects a bunch of patterns. It's also in the code base.

However, this is only one way to get one step closer to the one and only true solution to the problem called "electronic marketplace".