Regularity or Randomness - page 48

Vladimir Baskakov:
In forex, the odds are always 50/50. It's axiomatic. There are two ways out of any shape/pattern, also 50/50. When the MACD signal line reaches 0, the probability of going up is the same as for going down

Mate, you don't know anything about the market at all. Well, that's the word "no" at all. Turn off your computer and go work as a janitor. That's the best thing to do in your case.

Serqey Nikitin:

You can PROVE that it is ACTUALLY an axiom and not the ramblings of another patient shouting "it is an axiom"...

You can say anything you like, but if there are certain facts, it is unlikely that anyone will believe this nonsense...

Alexander_K:

Mate, you don't know anything about the market at all. Well, that's the word "no" at all. Turn off your computer and go work as a janitor. That's the best thing to do in your case.

That's not how it works.

The man's wrong, isn't he?

Write like you should, without being a smartass.

And then we'll see who is delusional.

Alexander_K:

The great theorists are awake;) 1,200 pages of meaningless text;) you're in the wrong branch.

Misha the Teacher spent 15 (!!!) years studying the market, literally flogging it with neural networks... The result was strictly negative.

The teacher plucked up courage, gave up, and went to work at a car wash. He is well, healthy and happy. And that is good - not everyone is given to see the Holy Grail.

Vladimir Baskakov:
In forex, there is always a 50/50 chance, which is an axiom. There are two exits from any shape/pattern, also 50/50. If the MACD signal line reaches 0, the probability of going up is the same as for going down

Enemies made it all up about 50/50:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1289#comment_11951300

От теории к практике
От теории к практике
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый вечер, уважаемые трейдеры! Решил было на какое-то время покинуть форум, и сразу как-то скучно стало:)))) А просто читать, увы - неинтересно...

Renat Akhtyamov:

That's not how it's done.

The man is wrong, isn't he?

Write like you should, don't get all worked up.

You're wrong! If "the man" provides any facts to support his opinion - that's one thing to talk about...

But if one engages in balobolism and says: the earth is flat - it is an axiom ..., then it is - a clinic ...

And who's the "fussy one" here is another question...

Alexander_K:

:)))

I'll tell you this. The market is NOT self-similar in the literal sense of the word. It is tricky - it only has this property at certain time periods (cycles). And you can see this yourself on your own charts. Whoever correctly identifies these cycles will never touch a pick.

To that extent I have already understood it myself). I want to express everything in mathematics, so that I can tell exactly where the price will go at any time with absolute precision.

Maxim Romanov:
To that extent, I've already figured it out myself). I want to express everything in mathematics, so that I can tell exactly where the price will go at any time with absolute precision.

Are you good at maths?

When you know these periods, you just work on them in the framework of the direct Kolmogorov equation and that's it.

Unicornis:

Enemies made it all up about 50/50:https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/221552/page1289#comment_11951300

Why enemies. I've done a lot of EAs, on shapes. I put the same stops, e.g. SL/TP - 100/100. I test it and get 50/50 wins trades against losses. And so on everywhere.

Serqey Nikitin:

You're wrong! If a "person" provides any facts to support his opinion, that's one thing...

But if one engages in baloney and says: the earth is flat - it's an axiom..., then that's a clinic...

And who's the "fucked up" here is another question...

well, he's right:

the only thing that messes up this ratio is the spread

51/49 most likely:

49 is in the trader's favour,

51 is in favour of the market, controlling interest as it were ;)

it gets worse