Regularity or Randomness - page 47

Alexander_K:

formulae... I sometimes dream about her...

I wonder...) what does it look like?

Alexander_K:

formulae... I sometimes dream about it...

I would record it on video ;)

Maxim Romanov:

So the question continues: does the market evolve according to the formula or by chance? I myself am leaning towards the formulaic development.

Fact

Maxim Romanov:

interesting...) what does it look like?

I won't say. Let Rena tell you.

Alexander_K:

I won't say. Let Rena tell you.

oppa

Why not?

Renat Akhtyamov:

oppa

why not?

Who's going to swing the pick?! (с)

Alexander_K:

Who's going to swing the pick?! (с)

I haven't been waving for a long time, maybe 5 years or more) you can tell me

Maxim Romanov:
I haven't been waving for a long time, maybe 5 years or more) you can tell me

:)))

I'll tell you this. The market is NOT self-similar in the literal sense of the word. It is tricky - it only has this property at certain time periods (cycles). And you can see this yourself on your own charts. Whoever correctly defines these cycles will never touch a pick.

Martin_Apis_Bot Cheguevara:

1 statement - the market always has regular movements detecting which is the essence of a trader - its guarantee of success

Assertion 2 - the market is completely random, there is nothing and therefore it is impossible to make money on it...

Let's just remember statistics: 95% of traders are not successful, and 5% are successful traders...

If statement 2 is not false, then it is IMPOSSIBLE to obtain such statistics...

If the statistics for many decades is true, then statement 1 has its proof... (because 5% of successful people just don't come out of nowhere)...

In forex, there is always a 50/50 chance, which is an axiom. There are two exits from any shape/pattern, also 50/50. When the MACD signal line reaches 0, the probability of going up is the same as for going down

Vladimir Baskakov:
In forex, the odds are always 50/50 it's an axiom.

You can PROVE that it is ACTUALLY an axiom and not the ramblings of another patient shouting "it is an axiom"...

You can say what you like, but if there are certain facts..., then it's unlikely that anyone will believe this nonsense...