Regularity or Randomness - page 51

Serqey Nikitin:

For the retarded...

These are TWO DIFFERENT strategies :

1. break-even ( but I'm not happy with the total profit)...

2. a profitable strategy - in the debugging stage, but the profits are quite good...

P.S. Example 1 is just for the 50/50 axiom... and example 2 does not want to fit into your AXIOMA...

Before you teach everyone, make at least $100 for two with A_K.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Before you teach everyone, make at least $100 together with A_K.

You should listen with your ears open to what your uncles are saying, not impose conditions.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Before you teach everyone, make at least $100 for two with A_K.

Stupid way of putting it...

The right one: before you make money, you should teach how to work properly...

Serqey Nikitin:

Stupid way of putting it...

The right one: before you can earn money, you have to teach how to work properly...

Well, I'm telling you, we didn't make any money.

Vladimir Baskakov:
Now, I'm telling you, we didn't make it.

When the cash rolls in, I won't be here. And there'll be no one here to fix your earlobes. Take advantage of the moment.

Alexander_K:

When the cash rolls in, I won't be here. And there'll be no one here to treat your earlobes. Take advantage of the moment.

Drowning yourselves;)

Vladimir Baskakov:
Drowning yourself;)

Why?

The Grail will be handed out in 3 months to those to whom I have promised - to those who have made the effort to seek it. To the one who believed and sought it with me. Everything is fair.

You want to be among them - research the market, publish charts, tables, references to literature. Otherwise...

Sorry, but I'm just not interested in communicating with you, that's why I'm trolling.

Alexander_K:

Why?

The Grail will be handed out in 3 months to those to whom I have promised - to those who have made the effort to seek it. To the one who believed and sought it with me. Everything is fair.

You want to be among them - research the market, publish charts, tables, references to literature. Otherwise...

Sorry, but I'm just not interested in communicating with you, that's why I'm trolling.

Chicken's still in the nest .... Will, will, etc. bedtime stories for children

Vladimir Baskakov:
The hen's still in the nest .... Will be, will be, etc. bedtime stories for children

Be therefore. Don't get mad, neither do the likes of you.

Alexander_K:

Are you good at maths?

When you know these periods, you just work on them within the direct Kolmogorov equation and that's it.

My knowledge of mathematics is average. Better than most, but worse than necessary. I'll see what the meaning of kolmogorov's equations is.
But I feel the question is not about them, it's again about "if you know the periods".
What do you measure periods in and how do you know them? Candles... I don't think so. If you know the periods, you can apply anything there.
Of course, I have an idea how to determine the periods. I am currently developing an indicator for that purpose, but it is not ready yet and I haven't yet evaluated the charm of this indicator visually.