Regularity or Randomness - page 43

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Just to remind you, the risk-free annual return on shares, excluding dividends, is equal to the refinancing rate. That's 9%, if I'm not mistaken.
I am aware of that) as if our goal is to go beyond the refinancing rate with adequate risks, that is what we are working for.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Just to remind you, the risk-free annual return on shares, excluding dividends, is equal to the refinancing rate. That's 9%, if I'm not mistaken.
The refinancing rate is now 2.5% in the US. Maybe you mean government bonds.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
With yards it becomes even more complicated, and far from certain.
I once knew someone who was a successful trader, while working on his own. He attracted investments and got burned. You have to work differently with large sums.
If there is a mechanism, it has to scale. I agree that liquidity will not allow one market to wrap a large amount. On moex, there will definitely be problems. But there are plenty of markets and the liquidity on nais for example is much bigger. Not only that there are not 20 liquid instruments but 250, and for each instrument 10 times more volumes can be found. And this is just 1 market, and then there's Asia, Europe... You can also make some profit on forex. If only there was a mechanism, the rest was a matter of technique.

Maxim Romanov:
If there is a mechanism, it has to scale. I agree that liquidity will not allow a large amount to be wrapped up in one market. On moex, there will definitely be problems. But there are plenty of markets and the liquidity on nais for example is much greater. Not only that there are not 20 liquid instruments but 250, and for each instrument 10 times more volumes can be found. And this is just 1 market, and then there's Asia, Europe... You can also make some profit on forex. If only there was a mechanism, the rest is a matter of technique.
I do not know if what works for the U.S. will work in Europe.

multiplicator:
the refinancing rate in america is now 2.5%. maybe you mean government bonds.
RF I meant MOEX.

multiplicator:
I do not know whether what works in the US will work in Europe.
If there is a full-fledged theoretical model that explains everything, then it will work in any market; it is another matter that no one has it and therefore 6% are different.
And until there is no mechanism, let's communicate and share ideas)

Maxim Romanov:
If there is a mechanism, it has to scale. I agree that liquidity will not allow a large amount to be wrapped up in one market. On moex, there will definitely be problems. But there are plenty of markets and the liquidity on nais for example is much greater. Not only that there are not 20 liquid instruments but 250, and for each instrument 10 times more volumes can be found. And this is just 1 market, and then there's Asia, Europe... You can also make some profit on forex. If only there was a mechanism, the rest is a matter of technique.
Imho, the mechanism will not be scalable. It will have to involve other instruments - futures, options, hedging. And all this in dynamics. This is quite a task.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Imho, the mechanism will not scale up. Other instruments - futures, options, hedging - will have to be brought in. And all this in dynamics. This is quite a task.
Obviously, there is no need to bother with large sums, it is not a trader's dream. You do not need much in life. There is a lot of fuss and problems, and there is no need for it. I overdid it with volumes, I would not do all this. But problems with attracting funds at a stable interest rate without risk will not occur, it has already been tested.

Maxim Romanov:
I know) as if our goal is to go beyond the refinancing rate with adequate risks, that's what we're working for.
I even cried from the wise thoughts in this thread :)
Do a couple of people really understand the opportunities in the market?)
Alexander would have joined us as well.)
I personally do not get more than 100% per annum without risk. Although I think 100% is enough...

Martin Cheguevara:
I cried at the wise thoughts in this thread :)
Do a couple of people really understand the opportunities in the market?)
Alexander would have joined us as well.)
I personally do not get more than 100% p.a. without risk. Although 100% is enough...

With $100,000 + 100% a year it will be enough for America.