Regularity or Randomness - page 38

Renat Akhtyamov:

it's just that the addiction is so badly smeared that no amount of risk and patience is enough to trade any arbitrage

because that's what happens:

That arbitrage has long been eaten up by the crowd and the speed of communication isn't even in dispute, it's been that way for a long time.

But all currencies (the major ones are few), they are very much tied up. So much so, that I don't dare to consider a single pair from H1 without checking with the others.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

That arbitrage has long been eaten up by the crowd and the speed of communication is not even in dispute. It has been that way for a long time.

But all currencies (the major ones are few), they are very much tied up. So much so, that I don't dare to consider an individual pair from H1 without checking with the others.

Then how to explain the behaviour of the pound, because it is H4

?

There is a 100% rebuttal to what you say.

the answer sits in the same problem

Renat Akhtyamov:

then how do you explain the behaviour of the pound since it's H4

?

There is a 100% rebuttal to what you say.

The answer sits in the same problem

where are the oddities in the behaviour of the pound on H4 ?

I may have overlooked something - and this is useful.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

where are the oddities in the behaviour of the pound on H4 ?

Maybe I've overlooked something - and it's useful

Pound is down

other pairs didn't budge.

There is no correlation between the pairs.

everything happened within one pair this time

the correlation may appear, but this time it is gone

The dependence may appear, but this time it has disappeared.

the other pairs were closed to free up funds.

but why did it still collapse?

Renat Akhtyamov:

the pound collapsed.

The other pairs didn't budge.

there is no dependency. everything happened within the same pair

again where ?

Not in terms of a quarrel, but I really don't see a significant contradiction of the pound to the others.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

again - where ?

Not in terms of a quarrel, but I really don't see a significant contradiction of the pound to the rest.

on the previous page.

There is no relationship between the two pairs, can't you see?

let's make a simple parallel between such pairs:

1. potatoes for ue

2. cucumbers for ue

If the price of potatoes went up because the demand for them increased, would the price of tomatoes go up with the same demand?

Renat Akhtyamov:

on the previous page

There is no correlation between the pairs, can't you see?

shit...you have a screenshot for which date ? and i'm peeping almost through the smallscope :-)

7 Oct

Soon everybody, everything caught up :-) but after the New Year (after the opening of the exchanges already) it was funnier - everything went to Asia, and the whole of Europe stayed as if it were in tune. Local fuss and redistribution of funds. Only foreign exchange traders (like you and me) are falling for this kind of thing. Others also get caught, but they always have an excuse. I don't remember October, but after ng-asia was explained through the factories and yabble stocks, it was funny.

Of course there are hairpins, force majeure and "it should never be like this" :-) Otherwise we could have had a chat, except over a daiquiri.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

geez...you have a screenshot of what date ? and I'm peeping through my peepers :-)

7 Oct

soon everyone, everything caught up :-) but after the New Year (after the opening of the exchanges already) it was funnier - everything went to Asia, and the whole of Europe stayed as if it were in tune. Local fuss and redistribution of funds. Only foreign exchange traders (like you and me) get caught on this kind of thing. Others also get caught, but they always have an excuse. I do not remember October, but after- ng- azia was explained through the factories and yabble shares, it was funny

of course there are hairpins, force majeure and "it should never be like this" :-) Otherwise we could have a chat, except over a daiquiri.

Maxim, don't deceive yourself, or you'll regret the money you lost.

Renat Akhtyamov:
Maxim, don't deceive yourself, otherwise you will feel sorry for the money you lost.

By the way, there is no contradiction in your screenshot from October 7.

There the quid just sold everyone out.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

by the way and there is no contradiction in your screenshot of october 7.

the quid is just pushing everybody down.

Not everyone, just the pound.

and it's not even about the quid, it's only about the pound

All the charts are time-synchronized.

You don't have to look at anything under the microscope there.

just compare the movement of the pairs within one candle in pips

There is no correlation between the pairs and can not be, 100%.

the relationship between the pairs may only emerge through the equity of the trader if the deposit is in quid.