Fractals, fractal structures, their graphic images + Canvas - page 11

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I can show you how to trade on fractals by hand, but I do not know how to automate it.

You can play around with it, opening trades and explaining like this fractal here and that fractal there... but you would be too lazy to write it all the time.

You may write a book about it. It should be popular.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

it's not about biliams fractals

I see), so you can't either, just like my TS

Aleksey Ivanov:

You could write a book about it. It should go away.

Almazov already has one )

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Almazov already has one).

And you will have your own, and in the preface you will write that Almazov is rubbish.

Aleksey Ivanov:

And you will have your own, and in the preface you will write that Almazov is rubbish.

I even know roughly how to algorithmize some parts, but I don't have the traction.

fractals + Bayes as a measure of uncertainty, it would work well, in theory

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

I even know roughly how to algorithmise some parts, but I don't have the traction

fractals + Bayesian as a measure of uncertainty would be nice, in theory.

So you've got some theory as well - that's quite good. First, such a general theoretical part, then practice of trading with particular fractals in particular situations - it is a weighty book that makes an impression.

Aleksey Ivanov:

So you have some theory as well - that's quite good. First, such a general theoretical part, then the practice of trading on specific fractals in specific situations - a weighty book that makes an impression.

If only anonymous articles, like revelations of super successful trader:)

how adverse tactics were suggested and some other weird trader stuff

Nikolai Semko:
How to calculate the formula of a fractal while being inside it? We are deep inside the fractal, we cannot see the general picture in one of the spirals and we ourselves are made of these spirals, how can we find the formula?

Maxim Romanov:
How, being inside a fractal, to calculate its formula? We are deep inside the fractal, we cannot see the general picture in one of spirals and we ourselves consist of these spirals, how can we find the formula?

The second principle in hermetic philosophy is the Principle of Similarity (analogy).

"As above, so below, so below, so above" ("Cibalion" by Hermes Trismegistus).

To know the whole, it is enough to know the small.