Strategies that work - page 19

Texnolog:
There's an idea for a reliable strategy. It's called "Temperature Trading". Take an electronic thermometer with a step of 0.01 degree. Tie it to the order of the adviser, the temperature rises - buy, begins to fall - sell. This is graaal....
aleger:

Have you been thinking long? Full analogy with trend trading...

And at the peak of a downtrend will play sad music :-(

Maxim Kuznetsov:

and at the peak of the downtrend sad music will play :-(

No need to rush into a reversal, just as we should not be too late beyond what is permissible

lihawer:

I still don't understand what decompiles are) I just want to share my TS idea, but in words. I am not very good at trading yet, please don't kick me.

The idea is that the moment of entering the market should be caught on a pullback of a price wave. The vertex indicator or its analogues will be very useful.

It seems to be a trifle, but it works very well and, what is more important, with small stops of up to 15 points. It works for about 80% of profitable orders.

The stronger the momentum in the indicator is, the clearer the market entry is. I have set the signal levels for the orders from 12 to 12, however, on the screenshot all marked with arrows.

It looks ahead on the number of bars equal to its period. I have already seen it as a picture somewhere.

There is no "foolproof" strategy, any super-system will be as accurate as a coin: 50/50. No more, no less.

Igor Ryapisov:
There is no "reliable" strategy, any super-system will give you the same accuracy as a coin: 50/50. No more, no less.

What strategy are you referring to? Scalping, intraday trading, medium term or long term TS?

Igor Ryapisov:
There is no "foolproof" strategy, any super-system will give you the same accuracy as a coin: 50/50. No more, no less.

Are you from thiscommunity?

There is a proverb: "If you put a fresh cucumber in a barrel with a salted one, it will be salted in the morning, but if it is fresh, it will stay fresh".

TheXpert:
the names of plum signals in the next branch )

verified by

Not slivate.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

What strategy are you referring to? Scalping, intraday trading, medium term or long term TS?

Anything. Even some 2-day in 3-day.

Alexander_K2:

No such thing.

Strategies that take into account a measure of the chaotic/structured nature of the process will always profit in the market. Lucky for us - the market is not a coin, and happy is the one who sees these differences.

https://habr.com/ru/post/305794/

OK, not a coin, a cube with one of its faces slightly heavier (like a trend). Except that the person throwing it can at any moment make the other edge heavier (trend change). How do you guess this moment?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Are you from thiscommunity?

On both your accounts 50/50 is executed with an error of 3%. At the same time, the profits are still less than the maximum drawdown. The cycle is not passed.

"Average" difference +1.7%, "overnight" difference -0.6%. Then, you have not carefully read what was written, it was about 50/50, it is as difficult to withdraw more than the spread, as it is to earn, unless, of course, you enter all the money at once. The first time you read it, you will be in the black, and the second time you will be in the +.