Buy a profitable EA! - page 9

Georgiy Merts:

What do you mean? I've already got the result I wanted ! What "road to nowhere"?

It's not an "angle", it's a "field of activity". I don't want to choose...

At that time, two years ago, when I first expressed the idea - I had my doubts. Now I have no doubts - a set of TS, using opposite principles - is guaranteed to give a certain number of working ones. And transition from question "what to do to make TS work" to question "how to choose among already working TS" - is quite real.

I don't see a "path to nowhere". Or do you mean that the very formulation of the question of selecting a TS from working ones is worse than the question of building a working TS ?

Yes.

Georgiy Merts:

I don't see "the road to nowhere". Or do you mean that the very question of selecting a TS from working ones is worse than the question of building a working TS ?

George, the problem is that the TS itself, to you, means nothing. You create a mechanism to adapt to the Market, through blind rotation of any strategy. Not everyone sees this approach as sensible.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Yes.

In my opinion, a system that has been tested on a historical period and has been working well on a demo for some time is more trustworthy than a newly developed system that has never worked on a demo. So, in case we are looking for a "good TS" - we still will have to put it on the demo and test it for some time, and it still may stop working any time. If we choose "good TS" - it's already worked on the demo and it's been tested. The rest is the same. That there TS may stop working any time, that there... That there we have to go through options, test, try it out, that there...

I don't see how the question of choosing a TS is any worse than the question of creating a TS.

Реter Konow:

George, the problem is that the TS itself, to you, means nothing. You create a mechanism to adapt to the Market, through blind rotation of any strategy. Not everyone thinks this approach is wise.

Exactly. The TC itself means nothing, and the coping mechanism is through rotation. Only not through "blind rotation", just the question of choice is the key, and I am working on it.

And the "unreasonable approach"... I would like to see the results of "unreasonable" in opponents...

Now think about your logic:

Georgiy Merts:

Exactly. The CU itself means nothing...

Georgiy Merts:

...Just the question of choice is key, and that's what I'm working on.

And answer the question: how can you consciously choose one option out of many, if each option means nothing on its own? Moreover you do not even think about how this option works.

Then how do you choose? By what criteria?

Criteria of choice will appear as soon as you start to understand how options among which you are choosing work. But, you deny the need for a conscious approach to strategies.

Реter Konow:

And answer the question: How can you consciously choose one option out of many if each option means nothing in itself? Moreover, you don't even think about how that option works.

Criteria of choice will appear as soon as you start to understand how options among which you are choosing work. But, you deny the need for a conscious approach to strategies.

That's exactly what I meant, only the author of all this with his own thoughts can use his product, for everyone else it's a gravitsapa. KU.

Nikolai Semko:

Victor, you have my back against the wall. I have no proof and therefore I am wrong. There are no such robots... :))

Well, think about it, Victor, if I had a proof in the form of such a robot itself and made the logical, single correct decision, it would be more reasonable for me not to let it out into the world, considering the awareness of not only that it can be a time bomb for the success of the robot itself, if it becomes available to the masses, but also in understanding the depth of responsibility before my karma and karma of others, because I can not control whose hands this tablecloth will get, because the vast majority of people start to spend money on it. What good is that to me? To satisfy my own ego? But that's for wimps. I'd rather be thought of as just a talker. ))

ahahaha, that forum babbler)))) who always babbles with no evidence))))

at least provide some monitoring by adding a fly swatter account in 5 minutes.

as if someone is forcing him to post a robot to the masses))))

danminin:

ahhhahaha, this forum babbler)))) who always babbles unsubstantiatedly)))))

at least provide monitoring by adding a 5 minute fly swatter account.

as if someone is forcing him to post a robot to the masses))))

Well, at least someone is responsible for the fate of humanity by protecting it from pernicious temptations

Реter Konow:

And answer the question: How can you consciously choose one option out of many if each option means nothing in itself? Moreover, you don't even think about how that option works.

The criterion is one - the result of each TS.

And how it achieves those results is totally irrelevant. "Conscious approach" implies "market awareness" - and how do you imagine that? Making money in trading is precisely based on the fact that you apply a technique that is used by a minority of participants. And every market player is always searching for just such a technique. And when they find it - they do not stay on it for a long time, because everybody behaves in the same way and sooner or later they find this technique and it stops working.

Therefore, there is nothing to "realise". Let's say that if the majority of market players buy, the winners will be those who start selling at the very "peak", when everyone will buy and no longer buy. And they will buy back at the very "bottom", when this majority will sell-sell-sell. What kind of "awareness" is required here? It's not awareness, but "getting into the groove", "guessing the rhythm", in order to "be in tune" with the majority of participants. Awareness will not help here, because there is nothing to be aware of. It will help to close systems that are showing losses as quickly as possible and use systems that are showing gains. The classic "cut the losses, let the profits grow".

Olga Devitsyna:
I think we'll see how it works and how it will work in real trading, and not in demo mode. CU.

I don't get it. I've said it more than once - in the next few days the TC League will be available via Shared Projects - compile, and after that - set the right magician, and everything will work. Anyone will be able to choose the exact "TC portfolio" they want. In the tester, everything will work without any restrictions. Who wants to open a free signal - the required TS will also work on a demo or real account.

What "gravitsapa KU"?