Buy a profitable EA!

I've been surfing freelance and am amused by the "I'll buy a profitable EA for 30 quid" orders (God, that's so sweet).

Let's talk about this thing.

What is the real price of an owl that makes the owner money, for example.

Of course, I understand that there is no point in selling the hen laying golden eggs, but still, here is the situation "SuperMegabrain wrote an owl that brings profit" but this brain has no money to put the owl to work.

Ivan Elsukov:

I've been surfing freelance and am amused by the "I'll buy a profitable EA for 30 quid" orders (God, that's so sweet).

What's the real price of an owl that makes the owner money for example.

Of course, I understand that it makes no sense to sell the hen laying golden eggs, but still, here's the situation "SuperMegabrain wrote an owl that brings profit" but this brain has no money to include in the work of the owl.

$30,000 and only through the Market, the number of activations is negotiable.

Ivan Elsukov:

What is the real price of an owl that makes the owner money, for example.

Of course I understand that there is no point in selling the hen laying golden eggs, but still, here's the situation "SuperMegabrain wrote an owl that brings profit" but this brain has no money to include in the work of the owl.

No one will guarantee you profitability in the future. The Expert Advisor can earn, but then it will start an adverse period and it will stop earning. This period will expire and it will start earning again. In addition, you can "tweak" the EA's settings or optimize too much of these parameters in such a way that a profitable EA will stop making profit. Therefore, this question "what is the real price of the EA" cannot be answered unambiguously.

For several years now, I have been "fighting" to create a COMPLETELY automatic profitable Expert Advisor. And came to the conclusion that it is unrealistic. Any Expert Advisor works profitable for a certain period of time, then it is in the red, then it is profitable again, etc. Any Expert Advisor in a certain period of time needs to be tested again, and the parameters need to be adjusted. Many "buyers" in the Market want freebies. That is, they bought, installed it, and "get rich". But that does not happen. And then there are grudges, complaints. They say you make a profit but your robot trades on the downside. We expect them to remember that we cannot do this because we do not know how to use our trading systems (many of them are profitable). This is not a hammer, which is easy to operate. It's much more complicated than that.

Uladzimir Kirychenka:
For several years now, I have been "fighting" to create a COMPLETELY automatic profitable Expert Advisor. And I've come to the conclusion that it's unrealistic.
Everything is real. You're looking in the wrong place.

Nikolai Semko:
Everything is real. You are looking in the wrong place.

And what is the maximum period of profitability? I haven't had more than a year and a half. With a drawdown of no more than 30% and profitability of 10 to 40% per month. Without adding more funds (to save the deposit )))))).

Uladzimir Kirychenka:
I have been "fighting" for several years to create a FULLY automatic profitable Expert Advisor. I came to the conclusion that it is not realistic. Any Advisor works profitably at a certain period of time, then it is in the red, then it is profitable again, etc. Any Expert Advisor in a certain period of time needs to be tested again, and the parameters need to be adjusted. Many "buyers" in the Market want freebies. That is, they bought, installed it, and "get rich". But that does not happen. And then there are grudges, complaints. They say you make a profit but your robot trades on the downside. We expect them to remember that we cannot do this because we do not know how to trade and we do not know how to work with them. This is not a hammer, which is easy to operate. It's much more complicated than that.

That's the right way to think. Objectively. There are only grailers here. They all think that they can create something cool, without adjustment, without human intervention, and it will make them rich.)

And those who think they can buy it are beyond any reasonable person.

And they are in the majority.

Реter Konow:

That's the right way to think. Objectively. There are only grailers here. They all think they can create something cool, without adjustment, without human intervention, and it will make them rich)).

Do you think that if Kasparov is given an electronic manual control panel he will play even better?

Реter Konow:

That's the right way to think. Objective. There are only grailers here. They all think they can create something cool, without adjustment or human intervention, and it will make them rich.)

Yes, you're thinking like a common man, and most will support you.

Except that the solution to the problem - to get a stable profit on forex, belongs to the invention, and therefore ordinary people simply cannot do it...

Just to solve such problems you need a peculiar approach ... as to solve any other problem at the level of invention ...

Sadly, algotrading has become the mentally retarded little brother of the old manual trading. The level of understanding of the market has dropped so low and everything has become so primitive that it is scary.

Реter Konow:

Sadly, algotrading has become the mentally retarded little brother of manual trading. The level of understanding of the market has dropped so low and everything has become so primitive that it is scary.

Yes, if there are no positive results, it will still look miserable...