Buy a profitable EA! - page 14

Serqey Nikitin:

Yes, you are thinking like a common man... and most people will support you...

But to solve the problem of making a stable profit on Forex is an invention, so ordinary people cannot do it...

Just to solve such problems you need a peculiar approach ... as to solve any other problem at the level of invention ...

I think you're right.

Yes, there is a grain of truth.)

As unfortunate as it is to tell you this, I will still say that after a bit of a failure in 2008 ATS found some classic forex signals on the fwy pair. But what then followed? As I think was found "anti-robot", which did not give the signals to manifest themselves, as it was before December 2008. The periods of signals have decreased sharply. It has become impossible to scalp for a long time. And again I see in the network allegedly my robot on sale (scalper) :))). 10 years later, I found that the signals came alive again, but not in forex. :) good luck everyone...

Another fresh order for 30+.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Another fresh order for 30+.

with source))

I wonder what period on the test should confirm that the system is sustainable?

Fast528:

with source))

Most likely ). The main thing is that I've already found developers willing to share the grill. Apparently, two have already done them and are writing with the islands, and two are about to finish.

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:

I wonder what period on the test should confirm that the system is sustainable?

In the TOR, if you can call it that, the condition is that it actually earns money. Also, the customer has tried a lot of "junk" from the market. Therefore he doesn't need tests, he will be checking real or at least demo.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:
In the ToR, if you can call it that, the condition is to actually make money. Also, the customer, has reblogged a lot of "junk" from the marketplace. So he does not need tests, will be a real or at least a demo to check.

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Most likely ). The main thing is that I have already found developers willing to share the grill. Apparently two of them have already made and are writing with islands and two are about to finish.

That's because everyone who has 100+ projects knows that if you give a link or demo with contacts - immediately ban....

Vasiliy Pushkaryov:

Most likely ). The main thing is that I've already found developers willing to share the grill. Apparently, two have already made them and are writing with the islands, and two are about to finish.

the first orders are placed by robots. Web-bots.

Whatever the task, by keywords quickly fall in 3-4 "applicants" :-)