Buy a profitable EA! - page 5

Maxim Kuznetsov:

2-3 a month is 25-40% a year ? what to do with it in forex ?

what kind of idiot would invest in it...

Exactly. That's probably what 99% of people think. They all want to buy a robot for $30, invest another $30 on a deposit and turn it into at least $1000 in a short time.

That's where all the customer scams come from.

Banks give at best an 8% dividend per year on USD.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Exactly. That's probably what 99% of people think. Everyone wants to buy a robot for $30, invest another $30 in a deposit and turn it into at least $1000 in a short period of time.

That's where all the customer scams come from.

And the banks in USD at best give 8% dividend a year.

The banks aren't here - there's an inexorable chance of losing everything, it's forex, a risky market.
Pension funds give 10-12%, investment funds give 15%-30%, small offices and up to 40%-50. But they have more fucking guarantees. They have a legal relationship and responsibility of the parties

No sensible investor will come here for less than 65-70. High risk should repay the investment in a couple of foreseeable periods (years) and give some kind of profit. 65 is such a watermark.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

2-3 per month is 25-40% per year ? what to do with it in forex ?

What kind of idiot would invest in it...

Then I guess I will have to work with lots, like in the anecdote with a hammer and chisel).

In general, it's an interesting position - to put the bot in the Market and then shout in every corner that the robot will not work without help, while there is no instruction what kind of help the robot needs)

Again the ridiculous parsing on the subject of whether a grail can be created. Or at least a "half grail". Or at least a quarter of a grail.)

That's not the question, after all. The degradation of trading occurs through algorithotrading, which has opened the door to this business for complete profanities and lazybones. And they have become the buyers and dictate the demand. The developers obey their demand and reduce the level of the programs.

As a result, we will come to 5 Kb programs, because it is enough to win the championship.

Then there will be no need to sell programs. All that will be left is the signals. It is easier and cheaper for stupid customers.

This is the degradation of the field of trading.

Реter Konow:

Again the ridiculous parsing about whether or not a grail can be created. Or at least a "half-grail". Or at least a quarter of a grail.)

That's not the question, after all. The degradation of trading occurs through algorithotrading, which has opened the door to this business for complete profanities and lazybones. And they have become the buyers and dictate the demand. The developers obey their demand and reduce the level of the programs.

As a result, we will come to 5 Kb programs, because it is enough to win the championship.

Then there will be no need to sell programs. We will have only the signals. It is more profitable and cheaper.

This is the degradation in the field of trading.

The degradation of the trading field is an oval over dialogue. Get on with the core-engine already, stop hijacking supporters in topics you don't understand :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:
The degradation of the trading field is an oval on top of the dialogue. Get to grips with the core-engine, stop hijacking supporters in topics you don't understand :-)

You know, you represent an example of how useless knowledge can be. )) You know so much about programming and the result is some pathetic indicators...

Olga Devitsyna:
It's a poor comparison between an adviser and a shovel, it's more like a cuckoo in the woods who is asked how long they have to live.

No.

The "cuckoo" decides how much to cuckoo, while the expert will do exactly what has been invested in him. For example, Ilan has been invested to place a grid of orders always, without looking at anything - and he will do so, until he is completely lost.

The Expert Advisor is exactly a shovel. And if you point it at your finger, it will snatch it away without a second thought.

And like a shovel - the EA must be applied correctly - where appropriate.

Maxim Kuznetsov:

2-3 a month is 25-40% a year? What do you do with that in forex?

What kind of idiot would invest in it?

I know people who set themselves targets of 30% a year and just on forex pairs.

And they are satisfied.

Fast528:

Then I guess I'll just have to work on the lot, like in the anecdote with the hammer and chisel).

In general, it's an interesting position to put a bot in the Market and then shout in every corner that the robot will not work without help, while there is no instruction what kind of help the robot needs).

Exactly.

That's why I've come to the conclusion that the only way to "help" a robot is to install it in time and remove it from trading. That's it. No more help is needed, and consequently no more adjustments either.

Georgiy Merts:

I know people who set themselves targets of 30% a year and just on forex pairs.

And he is satisfied.

Three years at 30%, and then they hit their depo at once).