Creating a trading robot - page 30

Vladimir Karputov:

26 pages and not a single MQL5 code.

Keep pouring water :)

Did you expect something different ?

There are even contra terms in the definitions here. What counts as a trend, what counts as a wave, what makes ticks better/worse than bars, and so on for every point

Whoever has temporarily "got it right" considers his position to be the definitive and the only correct one

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

It's a multi-parameter model, no matter how you look at it. It cannot be adjusted by logical inferences. By the method of primitive optimisation, i.e. walking and finding, something can be adjusted. For this purpose it is necessary to trace distribution of hyperparameters, the same excess, on history. But as a matter of fact if to quantize the strategy any of it reduces to walking walked and found, lost but not gained, walked and found again, but a year has already passed.

I agree. Even excess only reduces, but does not completely get rid of unprofitable trades. C'est la vie.

In fact, branches, including this one, are created in the hope of help from the collective intelligence. And in no other way. Only Asaulenko, having smoked on the balcony, cannot overcome the market alone.

Otherwise, the time of finding the Grail stretches for years! Demko - 10 years, Automat - 8 years, Bass - 6 years. Who's bigger?!

Are you guys out of your mind to spend years of your lives looking for it?! How hard can it be to work together? Well, it's just from the heart, as they say.

Alexander_K2:

Otherwise, the time of finding the Grail stretches on for years! Demco - 10 years, Automat - 8 years, Bass - 6 years. Who's bigger?!

Are you guys out of your mind to spend years of your lives searching?! How hard can it be to work together? Well, it's from the heart, so to speak.

You're being dramatic. Everything is much simpler. I've already written once that almost any sensible strategy will work fine. Even without the notorious optimization, but right away, from the leaf.

By the way, if it doesn't work straight away, then optimization won't help either.

Imho, the complexity of PBX is not in the strategy, but in ensuring autonomous operation in all sorts of contingencies. A few of these can take a big chunk out of your profits.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

You are being dramatic. It's much simpler than that. I've already written once that almost any sensible strategy will work quite well. Even without the proverbial optimisation, but right from the get-go.

By the way, if it doesn't work straight away, then optimisation won't help either.

Imho, the complexity of PBX is not in the strategy, but in ensuring autonomous operation in all sorts of contingencies. A few of them can take away most of the profits.

It seems that people here are used to primitivism and not one step in the direction of common sense.

The indicator has been pushed into the Expert Advisor, adapted to the history parameters, and it is called a robot.

This is not serious. I will have to write my own branch and direct the actions in the right direction.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It seems that people here are used to primitivism and not one step in the direction of common sense.

The indicator was shoved into an Expert Advisor, adjusted to the history parameters and this miracle is called a robot.

This is not serious. I will have to write my own branch and direct the actions in the right direction.

Are you expecting other people to show up in your thread? There are 20-25 people on the whole forum. That's all.)

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you expect other people to show up in your thread? There are 20-25 people on the whole forum. That's all.)

Exactly.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Do you expect other people to show up in your thread? There are 20-25 people on the whole forum. That's all).

Many read the forum, but keep a low profile, cautious, because they work with money.

I feel inhibited in this thread. It's different when you open a branch and support it.

You won't have to look for willing participants if the project is open.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Many people read the forum but keep a low profile, cautious, because they work with money.

In this branch, I feel constrained. It's different when you start a branch yourself and support it.

You won't have to look for willing participants if the project is open.

Maybe you could share the idea?

Vladimir Baskakov:
Maybe you could share an idea?

Sure.

Uladzimir Izerski:

There will be no need to look for willing participants if the project is open.

All open-source projects on the market are doomed. Even if it is good and right, as soon as there are many users, it will kill itself. This will happen very soon.

Money likes silence). Such is the platitude.