Creating a trading robot - page 27

Vladimir Karputov:

26 pages and not a single MQL5 code.

Keep pouring water :)

I already have a Shared Project open !

How do I link to it ?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

With CME there is a 10 minute delay, how will you get data at a 1 minute interval, take data that was 10 minutes ago?

And there is no point in the CME. The relative calculation on the pseudo volume of large trades during active sessions shows the same as in the CME data. During movement the volume is ~700|500 and before the news micro volume is ~80|70 . So up to 10 lots all the wants will creep in unnoticed. I've read about VSA, but it's unclear how to enter the market online, but not on history with smart-ass.

Alexander_K2:

If the forum community is literally hungry for programming, then I can start to drum up some kind of algorithm here.

Just don't ask me questions - why and what for. Just code what I'm going to say and that's it.

I'll write it down in separate posts - it'll be like a task. You have programmed it, put the code here in the branch, and now we will move on.

In the output we will have a TS, based on the bottom indicator on the figure:

If you are ready, let me know.

Beaconing, ready, but only on mt5

Roman Shiredchenko:

What are you talking about, gentlemen! :-) what 100 years and 26 pages...??"Where are the leaders, the leaders, so to speak?" - Yes. We need...

People here are just realizing... especially since all the codes are already in place...

"I read the whole thread - it's as dumb as a super tank firing on every tick... Why are you so obsessed with ticks - do they give you a profit....Give me at least one good trade a day on any indices with 10p execution... I also like the trend-following approach... For me it is when the price is down - TS opens sell stops, up - buy stops, flat - this and that, and nothing else is needed, and especially to bother with all 672 TS... like this, and it can be found on any Barabashkin code with pending orders... I just accidentally realized this myself recently...".

No, really, what's the point of going into indescribable mazes when there are none and everything is on the surface... They won't give you any more, no matter how much you dream... and don't laugh... I was just sharing my vision of a hopeless case...((

Vladimir Karputov:

26 pages and not a single MQL5 code.

Continue pouring water :)

You could do something to help at least in your spare time, your qualification is high enough...

I have Skype.

aleger:

You could do something to help at least in your spare time, since your qualification is rather high...

TheWeekend Evening,How to start with MQL5 andRequests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) are enough for me

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
I'm beaconing, ready, but only on mt5

Great, Anatoly. But, you need at least 1 more person - at MQL4. Besides, you need it so that you won't feel offended that you are the only one doing it and the rest of the lazybones will only use it - that would be extremely unfair.

For reference: the algorithm, which I will describe in detail, is briefly described in the branch "From Theory to Practice". Its author is Warlock (Vizard_) and he has given me permission to use it on a mass scale. I have only theoretically researched it and slightly upgraded it. According to his and my research, this algorithm works in profit. In addition, after basic programming, everyone will then be able to supplement it as they see fit based on the open source code, which will be posted here in the branch.

Alexander_K2:

Great, Anatoly. But, you need at least 1 more person - at MQL4. Besides, you need it so that you won't feel offended that you are the only one doing it and the rest of the lazybones will only use it - that would be extremely unfair.

For reference: the algorithm, which I will describe in detail, is briefly described in the branch "From Theory to Practice". Its author is Warlock (Vizard_) and he has given me permission to use it on a mass scale. I have only theoretically researched it and slightly upgraded it. According to his and my research, this algorithm works in profit. In addition, after basic programming, everyone will then be able to extend it as they see fit based on the open source code, which will be posted here in the branch.

One thing I do not understand, why the altruism? I do not feel sorry for it, but still.

Vladimir Karputov:

TheWeekend Evening,How to start with MQL5 andRequests & Ideas (MQL5 only!) branches are enough for me

Thanks for the "tip", I will definitely look into it today or next weekend

Anatolii Zainchkovskii:
One thing I do not understand, why the altruism? I don't feel sorry for it, but still.

Hmmm... Firstly, it's not my algorithm, it's Koldun's - if he doesn't mind, I don't mind either. Secondly, there is one technical difficulty - I have to read OPEN/CLOSE M1 data from the terminal while loading the TS. I haven't managed with this task even now, as I'm working in time window = 1 day, I have to wait for 2 days(!!!) to get the necessary statistics. And after communication failures - again 2 days. And if you work in the window = a week? It can drive you crazy. So I have personal motives as well.

Everyone. Don't offer me freelancing. Who does not want to play in the open, or who is only concerned about personal enrichment - go to the branch "From Theory to Practice", look for this algorithm, program quietly.