Creating a trading robot - page 11

Uladzimir Izerski:

Well, as expected, the downward trend has shown its strength and the V1- N1 wave has become impulsive in its place.

Have you tried to REMOVE your system? The reason is simple: the calculation data reverses too quickly, which is methodologically wrong and should not be the case...

Serqey Nikitin:
Have you ever tried to PROMOTE your system? The reason is simple: the calculation data reverses too quickly, and this is methodologically incorrect, and should not be the case...

What calculations, what exactly do you mean?

Konstantin Nikitin:

It doesn't matter how many networks there are, it can just knock out the terminal.

This is the idea since summer. If we open a position portfolio on several pairs and then follow it as a whole. We will assign a unique magic number to this bunch and write it into a global variable. We have an array of mages that were opened by the Expert Advisor in global variables and we can work with each of the groups separately. Even in case of failure everything can be easily restored.

I needed to write an indicator that calculated the correlation of 20 currencies. I was unable to implement data transfer between indicators using global variables. I solved everything through writing it to a file.

Uladzimir Izerski:

What calculations, what exactly are you referring to?

At the bottom right of the graph...

Serqey Nikitin:
In the bottom right corner of the chart...

There is technical information there, to make it easier to communicate with the programme). The turkey in the basement is still under development.

Maybe over the years I'll bring it to my senses. (Or he me)). We teach each other.

I don't think we can create a trading robot by working together.

We should all implement the same strategy. As it is, everyone will talk about his or her own things and it won't go any further.

We need a team leader who will propose a strategy and a team ready to implement it.

Vadym Kulish:

We should all implement the same strategy. As it is, everyone will talk about his or her own things and it won't go any further.

We need a team leader who will propose a strategy and a team ready to implement it.

Ants are pushing and not hurting each other to build mega-projects 1 000 000 times their size.

What about humans?

Humans are used to being individualists. And that is their weakness.

I would be interested in participating.

In the process of discussion, here everyone can find a rational grain in the exchange of knowledge, experience, new discoveries.

Where is the topic-starter? Let him set the tone. Or is he watching from behind the curtain?

I have already been offered the reins, but this is not my thread.

Vadym Kulish:

You need a team leader to come up with a strategy and a team ready to implement it.

Right. I think they'll talk and talk and talk, but that's the end of it.

We need a coordinator, and one that needs the project "by itself", not as an "additional load. I do not see any such person among the participants in the thread. People are more and more making suggestions and waiting for someone to implement them.

Georgiy Merts:

Right. (chuckles) I think they will talk and talk and that will be the end of it.

We need a coordinator, and one who needs the project "by himself", not as an "additional burden". I do not see any such person among the participants in the thread. People are increasingly making suggestions and expecting someone to use them.

Individualism implies secrecy or insecurity, mistrust of others.

A leader can be a person liberated from these notions, but as it is, everyone is equal.

Leadership implies having a leader, a leader's willingness to lead and a leader's willingness to be a leader. It does not imply anything else.

ZZY It also implies the ability to lead, but that is more of a leadership aspiration.

In short, I think you have all the prerequisites.