Ilya Malev:

I haven't traded in such accounts since the first STP came along

slips like a s...

limits don't work.

it's normal to have a zoo of accounts none of which work properly

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

slips like a s...

Limits do not work

It's simple - don't look for perfect performance, look for the real thing, it may be far from your desires and fantasies, but it will be an adequate view of the market not as a bunch of hustlers. If you do not know how to make money on it, that's another question entirely. But the conditions on the stock exchange are no better

Ilya Malev:

It's simple - don't look for perfect performance, look for the real thing, it may be far from your desires and fantasies, but it will be an adequate view of the market not as a bunch of hustlers. If you do not know how to make money on it, that's another question entirely.

there is no real execution in forex, for the tenth time in a whisper.

the real execution is a stock market execution.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

there is no real execution in forex, for the 10th time in confidence

The real execution is stock market execution

It happens - it's when (in confidence) your orders are actually broadcast to prime brokers or ecsn. And it's not at all the DDE-Instant account you seem to have mostly worked with, and yes, there are slippages there and yes, in times of "hype" in the market they can be not small.

Ilya Malev:

It happens - it's when (in confidence) your orders are actually broadcast to prime brokers or ecsn. And this is not the DDE-Instant account that you seem to have mostly worked with, and yes, there are slippages and yes, they can be quite large at times of "market turmoil".

and i don't know that there are slippages there including limiters... i didn't write 3 posts above

you're not broadcasting your trades, calm down already)

i don't think so and you need to read carefully before you start ... like it or not ...

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

and I don't know that there are slippages, including limiters... I didn't write 3 posts above

On DDE?

Calm down already, quit your sad kitchen and open an account with a normal broker. Their limit orders never slip into minus. Unless you specifically request it (and that option - to execute limits by all means - is not available to everyone, but only to the most technically advanced and is not a "kitchen trick", but exactly the opposite).

Ilya Malev:

On DDE?

Nothing can slide on DDE by definition, just like everything is executed on DDE via fix protocol (between LP-Type), there is no STP there...

STP was invented by DCs

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

nothing can slide on DDE by definition, just like through fix protocol (between LP Type) everything is executed on DDE, they have no STP there in the first place...

DDE (Instant) is not a protocol, someone has fooled you. Nothing is executed through it. It is only a model for the execution of your orders within the dealing room.

And STP, NDD and ECN (as brokerage companies understand it) - in general, market execution - is the model of executing your orders by closing them on external counterparties - with all the consequences, not always pleasant for you, but unavoidable like slippages, re-adjustments, spikes, etc.

Ilya Malev:

DDE is not a protocol, someone has tricked you. Nothing is executed through it. It is only a model for the execution of your orders within the dealing room.

What is meant is

Ilya Malev:

DDE is not a protocol, someone has tricked you. Nothing is executed through it. It is only a model for the execution of your orders within the dealing room.

And STP, NDD and ECN (as brokerage companies understand it) are the execution of your orders by means of their overlapping with external counterparties - with all, not always pleasant to you, but unavoidable consequences such as slippages, re-quotes, etc.

You are mistaken, nothing of the kind happens in DTs, the money is never withdrawn to the counterparties

This is just another technology to zombify your subconsciousness with buzzwords.

and even if a few do, it does not give anything to the end user so to speak.