The programmer gave me an order and then put it up for sale - page 4

Sprut112:
So tell me the name of the programmer, since you have ordered from him, you know. People will know then.
What for? Because everything is settled.

Alexey Viktorov:
Why? After all, everything has been settled.
Then what's all the fuss about?

Sprut112:
Then what's all the fuss about?
Read three pages and you'll see.

Sprut112:
Then why make such a fuss?

Actually you are directly suggesting that you are violating the forum's reputation rules.

But I would (not as a moderator - as a human being) ask you - do you always bring rubbish in public?

Such issues are always resolved in private discussion with the administration.

Artyom Trishkin:

Actually you are directly suggesting that you are violating the forum's reputation rules.

But I would (not as a moderator - as a human being) ask you - do you always bring rubbish in public?

Such matters are always settled in private discussion with the administration.

Well, let him decide with the administration, then why are you complaining that everything was stolen?

vlad78:

The programmer has written back and asked permission to sell this product, my opinion is to let people use it. But the tactic is not over, and if the programmer wants to finish, THIS will help people.

And the thread has rapidly descended into hype advertising...

already someone has even asked to "take a look" :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

And the thread has rapidly descended into hype advertising...

already someone has even asked for a "look" :-)

+1

No orders in the profile!

Roman Shiredchenko:

Your consent is not necessary. Copyright does not work in Russia.

Where do you see copyright in the customer? Copyright is a non-property personal inalienable right. The copyright to The Quiet Don and The Uplifted Virgin Lands still belongs to the late Sholokhov. Not the publishing house, under contract with which he may have worked.

The copyright to the programme belongs to the creator and cannot pass to anyone else.

In order to avoid this kind of debriefing, the rights of the client and the contractor should be made joint. And the problem will fall away on its own.

Any good idea can be drowned by poor execution.

Dmitiry Ananiev:

In order to avoid this kind of debriefing, it is necessary to make the rights of the client and the contractor joint. And the problem will go away on its own.

This is difficult. How do you stratify the property rights between them: right of use, possession and disposal? How much space would it take to lay out the resulting provisions? Who would read it? I don't have any convincing answer to any of these questions. To recommend to formalise these questions in a special contract or licence agreement is also a burden for the participants of the customer-executor relations. This work can cost more than the order itself.