Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 9

Sergey Chalyshev:

There can only be one criterion, and that is how much commission you pay the service.

The more you pay to the service, the higher your rating.

What's not to understand? That's the way any business works.

Can you tell me more about the service fees?

I'd like to hear that too.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Excuse me for interfering in your dialogue. I'll say. I don't have a $1 account. There's only one signal. There are no other signals. I have no other signals. The moderators will confirm it if they read this thread.

I thankBoris Gulikov for my efforts in trading. I do.

I tried a lot and got only 18% and 77 deals with minimal moves, taking into account slippage of different brokers and some subscribers may even make loss...

Tetyana Shcherba:

This should not be seen as a signal at all and neither should others like it.

P.S. Let's call things by their proper names, 90% in "Signals" are not signals at all and cannot be used analytically as signals, for example in investment portfolios.

They are strategies!!! I would divide the"Signals" section into 2 sub-types, so that people who do fundamental or technical analysis on a serious level don't get lost in the pile of averagers.

I support the idea...

Georgiy Merts:

Again, the balance with or without locking can be anything. The main thing is Equity only.

We have $100. We open two trades. On one of them - Equity of $300, on the other Equity - $200. We close the second trade - we obtain Equity of $300 and balance of $100. Lock the trade, after a while we have two opposite trades, one Equity $250 (decreased), the other $50, balance - still -$100.

But the balance is not important at all. What matters is the total Equity, in this case it's $300. It's reasonable to pay $3 a month for this kind of signal. No more. I don't care what the balance is.

I would not give a penny for a signal with the balance minus $100)

Olga Devitsyna:

Can you tell me more about the commissions for the service?

There is a simple, direct, proportional correlation - the commission is paid on the amount paid. The more subscribers, the higher the commission, the higher the commission, the higher the signal in the rating.

Judging by the rating - this is indeed the case. The signal with the largest number of subscribers - 179 people - is in first place in the rating. But the reliability there is very low according to the system. Nevertheless, it is in the first place...

And the initial deposit is 1 dollar...

TheXpert:

I'll say it will. But it has nothing to do with the size of the deposit

In my opinion, it has everything to do with it. Because it shows what the provider himself thinks of his signal.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
I wonder where you got such confidence in the drain? Or did you write it just to make a point?

As you can see, it's not just me or you, but others as well.

Georgiy Merts:

As you can see, it's not just me or you that's sure, but others as well.

***wait for it. Pardon my French)))

Vasiliy Vilkov:

I wouldn't give a penny for a signal with a balance of minus a hundred...)

That's another thing, you weren't going to sign up. And if you had to buy a signal, which Equity is about zero and balance is a hundred, or if you had to buy a signal which Equity is 300 and balance is negative, which one would you choose?

The main problem is that most people don't have clear criteria for signal selection. Hence all the "blah, blah, blah".

Imagine a clear criterion ! Here, I have, say, League TS - a bunch of experts. Everyone has been trading on demo for some time now. How to select a signal for subscription from them ? Give me a list of rules !