Criteria for getting signals to the top - page 4

Ramiz Mavludov:

Hello Marcel, what is the benefit of (Deposit load) ?

With 1k100 and 1k1000 leverage, the deposit load is different for the same risks. Then we get 1 stick in the reliability indicator for one signal and all 5 for the other.

Thanks.

That is, let's assume we have 1000$, at 0.1 lot on different leverages, the load and reliability are different, although trading will be the same on both accounts.

The question arises, what can be more reliable than a signal with a larger leverage.

Georgiy Merts:

No "formulas" needed ! The provider's real Equity in the account. That's it ! No more formulas. Nobody has suggested anything better than this "formula". Because only this formula shows what PROVIDER thinks about his signal. When the Provider's Equity is miserable $100 - even if he has a year of wonderful trading at 10% a month with 1% drawdown, nevertheless such a small amount on his account means that the Provider does not trust his own trading. In this case it is reasonable to shear his own sheep, which he does.

If the Provider trusted his own trading, his account would have at least $10K of real Equity.

Here is an example of an archive signal (I hope the link is not an advertisement):***

The provider's Equity was consistently $35,000 or more, worked for a long time, with 100% profitable trades. And then there was only one losing deal during 16 months, but for the rest of the deposit.

The signal was in the top on MT5 until March this year, with several dozens of subscribers, and the amount of trader's account was quite significant. Although, he periodically withdrew profit and the account was in the black, but now he needs to improve his statistics for a long time to get new subscribers.

The moral here, to refute your thesis: 1) even large deposit size is not a guarantee of reliability, although it gives more confidence; 2) many traders, even if they earn much and steadily on trading, will not give up the extra profit from subscribers for one simple reason: topsignal providers obtain tens of thousands of dollars a month in passive income, which exceeds profits from trading many times.

Andrey Karachev:

Here is an example of an archive signal (I hope the link is not an advertisement):***

Equity of the provider was steadily 35000$ and above, worked for a long time, with 100% profitable trades. And then there was only one losing deal during 16 months, but for the rest of the deposit.

The signal was in the top on MT5 until March this year, with several dozens of subscribers, and the amount of trader's account was quite significant. However, he periodically withdrew profit and the account was in the black, but now he needs to improve his statistics for a long time to obtain new subscribers.

The moral here is to refute your thesis: 1) even a very large deposit is not a guarantee of reliability, although it gives more confidence; 2) many traders, even earning a lot and stably, will not give up the extra income from subscribers, for one simple reason: the top signal providers obtain tens of thousands of dollars a month in passive income, which exceeds the profit from trading many times.

1. a large deposit size is not a guarantee of reliability. It is a guarantee that the provider considers his signal reliable. If the signal has a small deposit, it is a guarantee that the provider considers his signal unreliable.

2. It is understandable that additional income will not be refused. However, if the signal has only $100, while Provider has $1000 per month on Subscribers, it is not just high probability, but simply the guarantee that Provider knows that his signal will not lose everything.

For the signal of the first provider - you can easily pay $100 per month and even $200. For the signal from the second provider you would be foolish to pay more than $1.

Let me repeat my thought - the real Equity on the signal shows what the PROVIDER thinks about his signal. No other indicator will tell you that. That's why you should be guided solely by this indicator.

Georgiy Merts:

Such profits are much more secure in a term deposit in a bank.

Where are those deposits?

Georgiy Merts:

To reiterate my point - real Equity on a signal shows what the PROVIDER thinks of his signal. No other indicator will tell you that. That's why you should be guided solely by this indicator.

Six months ago there was an interesting signal on mql, on which the trader started trading with 5$ and increased it to nearly 10000$ after 3 months. What category would you place this signal to by the end of the 3rd month? ;)

Michail Smirnov:

Where are those deposits?

You can't find a deposit of 3% a year ???

Andrey Karachev:

Equity of the provider was steadily 35000$ and above, worked for a long time, with 100% profitable trades. And then there was only one losing deal during 16 months, but for the rest of the deposit.

The signal was in the top on MT5 until March this year, with several dozens of subscribers, and the amount of trader's account was quite significant. However, he periodically withdrew profit and the account was in the black, but now he needs to improve the statistics for a long time to get new subscribers.

The moral here, in refutation of your theses: 1) even a very large deposit size is not a guarantee of reliability, although it inspires more confidence; 2) many traders, even earning a lot and steadily in trading, will not give up the extra profit from subscribers for one simple reason: signal providers from the top get tens of thousands of dollars a month in passive income, which overlaps profits from trading many times.

What was the execution date of the last losing order?

2018.04.27 12:56Buy14.00GBPUSD.m1.344292018.06.21 12:021.31036-1988.95-47506.90

Andrey Karachev:

Six months ago there was an interesting signal on mql, where the trader started trading with 5$ and increased it to almost 10000$ after 3 months. What category would this signal belong to by the end of 3 months of trading? ;)

Of course, to a signal in which its author wholeheartedly believes!

Let me repeat - big deposit is not a guarantee of big profit and not a guarantee against loss. It is only a guarantee that the provider is confident in his trading. But, in my opinion, this is a very important characteristic of the signal. Because it is the provider who knows best how he trades and whether his trading is trustworthy or not.

Georgiy Merts:

Of course, the signal, in which the author wholeheartedly believes!

I repeat - a big deposit - this is not a guarantee of big profits and not a guarantee against plum. It is only a guarantee that the provider is confident in his trading. But, in my opinion, this is a very important signal characteristic. Because it is the provider who knows best how he trades and whether his trading is trustworthy or not.

For someone $100 is a big deposit, for someone $1000 is nothing.

Besides, if a person has money for a deposit of 100000, it is a fact that he knows what he is doing!

If a trader goes without a stop loss, or a strategy to close bad trades, how does such a trader make it to the top?
And is it also considered a reliable signal? OH_OH.
If the maximum drawdown is greater than the average monthly profit, such a signal is top?
Isn't it time to fix it!