Can the SB chart be distinguished from the price chart? - page 9

Alexander_K:

He's certainly a smart man - but he's as stiff as a baby. "Fluffy quotes" - that's all you need to know about him :)))

Well, you are getting ready for "Wikiquote", and your questions are identical to those of Prival, you need high quality ticks, then you need ACF, but Prival wrote all over the forum with ACF, you just want ACF and ideal quotes

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
successful. trader. investors. not funny.

it means we have wildly different concepts of a successful trader.

If you're not satisfied with earning ~20% per annum on your own and you can manage an amount much higher, then it makes sense to get an investor.

Igor Makanu:

You just demand ACF and perfect quotes.

I'm not demanding - I'm looking in the time series junk for the probability distributions I need.

Alexander_K:

I'm not demanding - I'm looking in the time series junk for the probability distributions I need.

well the way you are repeating the Prival I mentioned? ... the next step is to predict forex, you need real volumes.... he did, as they say history repeats itself ))))

TheXpert:

So we have wildly different concepts of a successful trader.

If you're not satisfied with earning ~20% p.a. on your own and have the ability to manage an amount much higher, then it makes sense to get an investor.

Sorry, I forgot that all successful traders are dollar millionaires at once.

Learning (by trading) not to lose in the market is already a success in a sense

Igor Makanu:

well the path is the same as the one I mentioned Prival? ... the next step is to predict forex, you need real volumes.... he did, as they say history repeats itself ))))

Maybe... But, Prival clung to every tick. He was the apologist for fighting for all ticks with their intake literally in nanoseconds. That's something you categorically cannot do. You have to work with the right ticks. IMHO.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
you learn not to lose in the market, that's success in a way.

Either you have an edge, or you don't need investors up to a certain ceiling, because you'll get there fine without them.

Either you have an edge and do not need any investors up to a certain ceiling, because you will get there without them, or you are not a successful trader.

Some categories of people who, for example, nibble a glass of low liquidity on beer and think they are successful traders really suck.

TheXpert:

Either you have an edge, or you don't need investors up to a certain ceiling, because you'll get there fine without them.

Either you have an edge and you don't need any investors until a certain ceiling, because you can get there without them, or you are not a successful trader.

The main reason for this is that they do not know what to do with them and they do not know what to do with them.

that's not good logic at all.

you may be right, but the problem is that you are not a successful trader.

I am talking about really successful traders who have made money for themselves. Not mythical creatures

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

Asaulenko's market is a sine wave, he trains a neural network on it and predicts it. That's why he does not care where the market will go...

Pattalom :)))

Maxim Dmitrievsky:

if only because a competent trafficker would never trade on his

I can't say anything about a hustler, I only deal with normal people)