ePayments - everything? - page 10

Nikolay Khrushchev:

You are paranoid, dear boy.
I have a good relationship with epayments, my cards work without any misfires, everything works fast and clear as it was from the beginning.
When you run out of epayments, the easiest way to withdraw money is via mql5 - wm - yandex. When exchanging WMR for Yandex, you will usually get a surcharge.)
Withdrawal from Yandex 10k per month for free, then 3% but not less than 450 rubles.
Make a card for his wife and you can withdraw 20k a month, their cards are cheap.
You can also use them in the shops without any problems at all.

And why don't you withdraw from WM to the card without Yandex?

Vladimir Shatskikh:

What happened to registering with ePayments?

I wanted to register, but at the stage of confirming the code, which should come in the mail, everything stops.

The letter does not come to the mail. Pressed to resend many times, the result is the same - no letter with the code.

I checked the registration process on different computers and at different times.

Did you check spam?

Write to their support.

Evgeniy Zhdan:

Why don't you withdraw from WM to a card without Yandex?

Because there is no card other than Yandex.

Vladimir Shatskikh:

What happened to registering with ePayments?

I wanted to register, but at the stage of confirming the code, which should come in the mail, everything stops.

The letter does not come to the mail. Pressed to resend many times, the result is the same - no letter with the code.

Checked the registration process on different computers and at different times.

Just now created 1 more account with no problems, the email came instantly. Maybe it really is in your spam.

without a physical card is it only possible to make transfers to other bank cards now?

Latest news:

We have returned the opportunity to order the ePayments card. From now on, customers who are residents or passport holders of the European Economic Area can obtain a card. Order it now and in a few days you will be able to enjoy all its benefits.

It's sad all at once.

Is it possible to withdraw from your MQL5 account to an e-payments card of a reliable person living in an EU country ?

Mikhail Zhitnev:

Is it possible to withdraw from your MQL5 account to an e-payments card of a reliable person living in the EU ?

I once asked the support team "can I withdraw to another person's card? - They said yes. But I did not need this option because the person himself registered in e-payments and withdraw to a Russian bank card.

I have not yet tried it with Ukr. bank cards: I haven't run out of cards yet.

Mikhail Zhitnev:

Is it possible to withdraw from your MQL5 account to the e-payments card of a reliable person living in the EU?

Is it written on the card of this owner that he is reliable?)

You can withdraw from MQL5 account only to your e-purse at ePayments and then to any card from it.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And what does it say on the card of this owner that he is reliable ?)

You can withdraw from your MQL5 account only to your ePayments wallet and then to any card from there.

This man is my closest relative )

The idea is the following: the relative orders the card in his name, then sends it to me in RF and I use it at my discretion: cash or non-cash transactions.