ePayments - everything? - page 15

Ihor Herasko:

ePayments is still waiting, it was promised last week. It is possible to withdraw via CardPay, the transfer is instant. However, so far only to VISA. MasterCard has not been activated yet.

CardPay has been disconnected, only paypal is left

Vladislav Andruschenko:

CardPay has been cut off, only paypal is left

Holy crap... I hadn't noticed. That's too bad.

Vladislav Andruschenko:

CardPay is switched off, only paypal is left

CardPay is being fixed.
I think they will, and they will switch it on.

Sergey Golubev:
CardPay is being fixed.
I think they will, and they will switch it on.

Wasn't it working? I thought it was fine. Did I miss something?

possibly adding a mastercard

Apparently, it was the right thing for Service Desk to move all questions to the forum.

I can imagine he'd be pestered with the same questions. If the moderators are already "in a panic". And the same people "worry" all the time in this thread.

Renat said on Saturday:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

When will they add epayments

Renat Fatkhullin, 2019.10.13 18:04

We will add epayments the other day, the legal issues have dragged on.

Sorry for the delays, please. Conceptually there are no problems, only accounting ones.
At least there is no point in "panicking" until the end of the week.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Apparently, it was the right thing for Service Desk to move all questions to the forum.

I can imagine he'd be pestered with the same questions. If the moderators are already "in a panic". And the same people "worry" all the time in this thread.

Renat said on Saturday:

At least until the end of the week there is no point in "panicking".

Do you care about the "state" of the moderators? Are you sure about the "panic"? Or is it just broadcasting your own feelings to the outside world?

Artyom Trishkin:

Was it not working? I thought it was fine. Am I missing something?

It was an evening, there was nothing to do ... except look for ghost bugs ...
I think they will check it, fix it (if there is anything to fix), and turn it on.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and strategy testing

What's going on with MQL5 payment system?

Ferhat Mutlu, 2019.10.14 17:07

My withdrawal is instantaneous Sergei. I have no problem with it ... There may be a big error that support should know ... Because if this error is due to MQL or CardPay and if it happens to multiple people, it will create a big headache for their company. So I hope they will contact me sooner to start investigating this problem ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

What's going on with MQL5 payment system?

Ferhat Mutlu, 2019.10.14 19:01

Yes, they have made arrangements. CardPay is now switched off. :)
Do not scold a comrade ... It's not his fault ...
He's just being honest with the service about a possible bug...
He's worried about it...

Sergey Golubev:

It was an evening, there was nothing to do... except look for ghost bugs...
I think that they will check, fix (if there is anything to fix), and turn it on.

Do not scold a comrade ... It's not his fault ...
He's just being honest with the service about a possible bug...
He's worried about it...

I see. Did someone find a creepy bug? Or did he really have nothing better to do than look for "ghost bugs"? Just sitting around reading an entire thread with a translator isn't good.

Can you briefly explain the content of the thread and why a person is looking for bugs in the payment system?

Artyom Trishkin:

I see. Did someone find a creepy bug? Or did he really have nothing better to do than look for "ghost bugs"? Just sitting down to read an entire thread with a translator isn't good.

Can you briefly explain the content of the thread and why someone was looking for bugs in the payment system?

The usual general branch (like this one).
A mate just found a bug (I don't know the details), and reported it to the service.
After that, CardPay was turned off, probably for checking.

He has three posts in total (I cited two above), and there's a third (post #178) where he worries that they shut it down because of him, and jokes that he may even be awarded ... posthumously ... (there are jokes with the same meaning in different countries).