ePayments - everything? - page 5

Alexandr Saprykin:
A monthly card maintenance fee would obviously not be charged for a card that does not exist. By the way, there's a tip-off: you can block your card at any time and only unblock it when you need it. In this case you won't be charged for card maintenance. I have been using the card this way for several months now. I unblock it before going to the shop. After that I block it again. I do not have to pay a maintenance fee for a few months.

Is it for the card? As I recall, just for maintenance, or rather, even just for having an account.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Is it for the card? As I recall, just for the service, or rather, even just for having an account.

Just for the card.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

That's what they should have written in a prominent place somewhere, because I finished the registration process when I found out about the monthly fee.

But still. I am reminded of a film where a man lived on a desert island for 10 years. He wasn't going to get there and he obviously wouldn't have had time to block all his cards and accounts with monthly fees. So all financial services with monthly payments by direct debit are out of the question, with no options.

You're always pissing about and about... Don't piss. You'll be fine... not all drunks are like you.

Alexandr Saprykin:
Just for the card.

How can you trust people after that?)) I remember perfectly well that it was written exactly about the bill.

What is the advantage compared to webmoney?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How can you believe people after that?)) I remember very well what was written about the account.

It could only have said that the account was inactive. If you don't use the account, it charges three quid a month. But we don't open accounts not to use them. Don't we? 😂

Dmitry Fedoseev:

How can you trust people after that?)) I remember very well what it said about the account.

You spend $300 a month on a card and nothing is charged

Alexandr Saprykin:
It could only say that the account is inactive. If you don't use the account, it charges three quid a month. But we don't open accounts not to use them. Don't we? 😂

No, it isn't.

Evgeny Belyaev:
What is the advantage compared to webmoney?

Forgot about webmoney after ePayments.
The rates vary a bit. But overall the difference is small and always in a different direction.

It's easier with the card. I don't have to withdraw and change,
You just take the card and go and spend it.

I use webmoney too, but very rarely.

I have ePayments until February 2020. Turned out to be a handy thing for in-store payments. I'll start worrying about it next fall while there's still time.

Now here's what I've come across. The other day my wife got a new PrivatBank card (a universal credit card) - a MasterCard was issued. So I could not attach it to WebMoney, the rejection is by MasterCard. And I also changed my card in October for a new three years, got Visa - normally attached.

Does anyone know if MasterCard is not friendly with WM for so long ?