ePayments - everything? - page 37

Only one question remains...
How does all this bring users closer to being able to transact on their accounts?!
It's good that they're doing something, but I don't think it's going to end there. And how long we have to wait is anyone's guess...

Volha Loyeva:
How does all this bring users closer to being able to transact on their accounts?!
It's good that they're doing something, but I don't think it's going to end there. And how long we have to wait is anyone's guess...
Yes, if you wait with 100% certainty that everything will be OK, then you're willing to wait.

Volha Loyeva:

It's coming because firms that don't introduce the SCA will be fined by the FCA regulator or so they will be frozen out until they do. So that innovation gives a chance that ePayments firm wants to be afloat for now

Do you think there is any chance that this update is the final stage in satisfying the FCA requirements?
(Just want to think about the good stuff a bit))

Volha Loyeva:
Do you think there is any chance that this update is the final stage in meeting the FCA's requirements?
(Just want to think about the good stuff for a while.))

About the final one, I won't say. There was just a theory that knowing about the ePayments requirement they deliberately went with the FCA agreement into the block. As they didn't have time to implement the features. Who knows. Just what does this have to do with laundering, although no, it said so -

This decision was taken following a review, by the FCA, of ePayments anti-money laundering systems and controls, which identified weakness that required remediation.

So it's clearly not known whether or not the money was laundered, it turns out. But the systems and controls were weak

Vladislav Andruschenko:
... I'm ready to wait.

Vladon, when you get to the point of "that's it, NOT ready to wait any longer" -- what will you do?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Vladon, when you get to the point of "that's it, NOT ready to wait any longer" -- what will you do?

I assume you will wait further) as there are no more options... only with less hope.

Volha Loyeva:
I assume that waiting is next) as... There are no more options... only with less hope

Here's a classic of the genre for occasions like this

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Here's a classic of the genre for occasions like this

Ha ha, right on.

And let's get Vladimir Baskakov, he has been actively campaigning for "everything under the FSA, regulate us completely", he probably knows the way out. It's probably a no-brainer, it's a serious office in civilised Britain.

Vladimir Baskakov, come out!