ePayments - everything? - page 44

Andrei Novichkov:
I've been going through this verification process with them for a month now. They are not satisfied.
e.g. after the problems with AML it is logical to shake everyone and everything to reassure themselves, it was obvious from the beginning, as well as the fact that not everyone will pass the verification

Well, they don't really have anything special about her. Confirm the address, give me pictures this and that. No more complicated than anyone else's. But it's the fact that their quality's always a problem. Sometimes it's too bright, sometimes the letters are blurred, then we can't distinguish the document. It's really annoying. I've got 40 quid stuck in there, if I don't pass, fuck it.

Sergey Likho:

epayments is showing signs of life again

How are you getting on with the verification process?

Hello all. Are there any positives in this process?

Volha Loyeva:
Hi all. Are there any positives in this process?

New Year is coming soon!

It's been more than a year since they closed. On 1 March they wrote on their blog that they were in the process of re-opening.

Has anyone received an email from them?

Vasiliy Pushkaryov :

More than a year has passed since their closure. On March 1, they wrote in their blog that a reopening process is underway.

Has anyone received letters from them?

Thanks for the update

Ugochukwu Mobi:

Thanks for the update.

Something tells me all their blog posts are just more "dust in the air"

This is the news that appeared on third-party websites - https://forklog.com/otkazavshayasya-ot-kriptovalyut-epayments-otkryla-vyvod-sredstv/
Отказавшаяся от криптовалют ePayments открыла вывод средств | ForkLog
Отказавшаяся от криптовалют ePayments открыла вывод средств | ForkLog
  • forklog.com
Платежная система ePayments разрешила части пользователей вывести средства с платформы. Выплаты стартовали в начале марта. Несмотря на ограниченную функциональность системы, клиенты компании получили возможность вывести средства со своей учетной записи ePayments на личный счет у другого платежного провайдера. В зависимости от баланса...

Starting Refunds. Update

https://blog.epayments.com/starting-refunds-update/

Starting Refunds. Update
Starting Refunds. Update
  • blog.epayments.com
“We are delighted to announce that we have now successfully enabled our first batch of customers to receive refunds, the process was initiated on Wednesday 17th March, with more refunds happening every day. That's one small step for ePayments, one giant leap for our customers! You may ask: What does this mean for me? Is this genuine? Will it...