ePayments - everything? - page 40

Has anyone been contacted by post for further action?

Volha Loyeva:

there was nothing

Volha Loyeva:

Silence...

Volha Loyeva:

I think they just wrote it that way, it was earlier

We'll keep everyone informed of our progress through our website, customer emails and social channels.

Now (27 February and 26 March respectively)

We'll keep everyone updated on the timings of this next step and will be emailing customers directly.

They'll just blog again, why should they email everyone when they can in a ticket if they need to provide something?

27 March - an update of the eP android app. I haven't run it, just for information. Some work is underway to prepare for continuation or winding down...

Edgar Akhmadeev:
27 March - update of the android eP app. I haven't run it, just for information. Some work is underway to prepare for continuation or winding down...

In the mobile app, although the card is now listed as blocked, it now shows the card balance (at least on iOS).

Vladimir Karputov:

In the mobile app, although the card is now listed as blocked, it now shows the card balance (at least on iOS).

This was always the case on android...

New email:

"From 6 April 2020, we are introducing Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).

What will change?

For your security, we will ask for a second authentication factor every time you log into your account or make a transaction.

The second factor will always be generated in the ePayments mobile app."

Edgar Akhmadeev:
New email:

"From 6 April 2020, we are implementing Strong Customer Authentication (SCA).

What will change?

For your security, we will ask for a second authentication factor every time you log into your account or make a transaction.

The second factor will always be generated in the ePayments mobile app."

I don't have an Android, so I won't be able to use the system. Fuck another ePayments. I got an email like this too.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I don't have an Android, so I can't use the system. Screw another EPS. I got an email like this too.

A couple of years ago I didn't have one either, so I used the Nox App emulator under Windows. If you use the eP app a couple of times a month, you can use that as well.