Trend indicators for EAs. - page 8

Aleksey Ivanov:
I'm sorry, but you have a problem.

There probably are, but you don't know about them. What are we talking about?

Алексей Тарабанов:

Your problem.

The man just doesn't know what it means to be a weasel. That's what makes it kalyahuye (boiling in Belarusian).

Igor Makanu:

alas, the ukrainian language is so simple that sometimes it is even difficult to imagine that a phrase in ukrainian is not an expression of feelings, but actually a complete logical inference )))

be nice = please

ZS: My father was a military man, I did not want to, but I traveled around the country, in Ukraine a total of about 5 years in high school, so I learned a lot ;)

How do you translate it?

Yusuf, how did you describe speculative torsion and offering through your theory and formulas?
Real offering - production and post-sale; real trading - purchase.
Speculative offering - purchase and short selling; speculative selling - take-over, short selling, short buying, and participation in the asset.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Thanks, I know.

I also know, I can speak Ukrainian, although I do not speak Ukrainian, but I graduated from high school in the 90s in Crimea, and at that time it was Ukraine.

)))

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How do you translate that?

I've already translated it: Ukrainian for "be nice" is Russian for "please".

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

How do you translate that?

Yusuf, how did you describe speculative buying and selling through your theory and formulation?
Real offering - production and post-sale; real trading - purchase.
Speculative offering - purchase and short selling; speculative selling - take-over, short selling, short buying, and participation in the asset.

Thank you very much!

Алексей Тарабанов:

Thank you so much!

Even cooler!

You have to learn languages. Otherwise mishaps can occur!

I corrected #69 post, by the way.

Catching a trend movement (in the sense of a long section of ZZ) is more difficult than finding a probable correction point of that section.

In any case, I am now inclined to the opinion that a simple indicator cannot always show the correct direction, and we have to work out the rules when it is worth using the indicator and when it is not.

For example, after the trend movement, it is better to wait for the tendency slowing down, what will be expressed in flat movements (short intervals of WP) and straightening of the wrist in the ranges of 96-176 (it depends on the specific instruments), and then apply the indicator. In general, the indicator is a certain probability under certain conditions, no more than that, the task is to identify these conditions and not to use the indicator in the wrong time.

As for the reversal, everything is easier - 65-70% of probability may be received rather easily (as an example of my counter-trend strategy - see personal page), but it may happen that in the remaining 30% there is a very strong pullout - abnormally strong trend.

So, probably after a strong trend should be set short takei and after the formed correction waves to use only a trawl for profit taking.

It's not like that, but I won't dissuade you.

To know where the trend reverses, you need to know the structure of the trend.

The structure of a trend is waves. The best assistant in this difficult matter is a zigzag, but you have to know how to use it.

That is why it is not in great demand among inexperienced players. Can give lessons on the new wave structure, who is interested. Pishite in private. The payment will be made through MQL. I may be indiscreet, but I will not waste my time for free.