How much money can you make? - page 7

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Where, on the railway or on the runway? Probably the second. That's when we millionaires (rders) fly to the Canary Islands. You'll signal us from Sheremetyevo))))

I don't think you'll see the signal coming from the deck of my hundred-metre yacht, right from the middle of the Mediterranean Sea)))

www_10:

I don't think you'll see the signal coming from the deck of my hundred-metre yacht, right from the middle of the Mediterranean Sea)))

All right, good. Good for you.))

Aleksandr Yakovlev:
Subscribe to this thread

FOREX - TRENDS, FORECASTS AND IMPLICATIONS 2018

I'm getting into it, but I'm too lazy to screenshot anything, strain my brain)

If you're a pedestrian courier in Moscow, you can earn a little over 7 years...).

P.S. I began to wonder since when people put the question of earning potential here... and near the end came across this amusing topic)

Yevhenii Levchenko:
If you're a pedestrian courier in Moscow, you can earn a little over 7 years...).

P.S. I began to wonder since when people put the question of earning potential here... and near the end came across this amusing topic)
))))

Yevhenii Levchenko:
If you're a courier pedestrian in Moscow, you can earn a little over 7 years...).

P.S. I began to wonder since when people put the question of earning possibilities here... and near the end came across this amusing topic)

Everyone is only interested in the margin)

Yevhenii Levchenko:
If you are a courier pedestrian in Moscow, you can earn a little over 7 years...).

P.S. I began to wonder since when people put a question here about earning possibilities ... and near the end came across this amusing topic)

Yes, earning money and forex are two different things))))

Vasiliy Vilkov:

When I talk to people far from stock trading all ask the same question, but how much money can be made there?

Who answers it, tell me about it, suggest it...)

You can earn as much as you need. And you can not make so much).

Vasiliy Vilkov:

Yes, making money and forex are two different things)))

Well, that's something people are quick to realise... earning is very difficult...