How much money can you make? - page 5

aleger:

At one time I was specifically interested in the returns and conditions of the commodity, stock and currency markets. I gave my preference to the foreign exchange market. I don't want to get into crypto at all!

From

It was about volatility. The yield is not volatility, at least the leverage must be taken into account, which in the foreign exchange market is tens or hundreds of times higher than in the stock market.

Alexander Sevastyanov:

I was talking about volatility. And profitability is not volatility, at least leverage has to be taken into account, which is tens or hundreds of times higher on the currency market than on the stock market.

Volatility (volatility) of exchange rates is the basis and it is almost synonymous with profitability on the currency forex market. One should not forget about a considerable difference in the amount of capital required for a comparable size and time of profit making in both "markets".

aleger:

At one time I was specifically interested in the returns and conditions of the commodity, stock and currency markets. I gave my preference to the foreign exchange market. I do not want to deal with crypto at all!

You can always be happy without money, be a strong man and gentle as a mother).

www_10:

You can always be happy without money, be a strong man and gentle as a mother).

I have a counter question to that question. How much would you like to earn? It all depends on you and how much time and study time you give to it. Information costs money. Institute costs money (there is information too). Primary schools also costs (not so much), etc. As they say for nothing but flies e.... . Forgive my French. There is also a lot to learn here and in the market. You have to empty your pocket more than once before you learn how to break even. And then it's all about making money. It scares a lot of people, of course. BUT FREEBIES DO THEIR JOB. ))))

www_10:

You can always be happy without money,)

Who should I give the money to?

Alexandr Murzin:

Who should I give the money to?

If it's not too bad for me)))

www_10:

I'm in a bit of a jam here, should I send my wallet number?)))

Delete your post or I'll ban you.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

Delete your post or I'll have you banned.

Deleted it. Why can't you write that?

www_10:

Deleted it. You can't write that?

Oh, man, I was just kidding. )))) You're a piece of work.) Write, of course.)

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

If it's all right with me)))

I looked in my wallet and it turns out I'm already lucky.