Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 14

aleger:

Looking into the glass from Oanda helps to some extent...

These stochastics don't give you even 10% insight into the market.

Suppose that in a saturated market, 80% of traders would go to BUY - this would not move the market up. On the contrary, it will cause a sharp fall.

Georgiy Merts:

The "strength" of the market is only measured in money.

not so,

For example,

There are two people living together, one is doing well,

and the other lives poor for many reasons.

Suddenly the bank gives the successful one $50,000

and the poor man gets $1,000,000.

As a result, the poor person has not become a strong successful person.

So we have to create an advisor who is like a successful businessman,

who will work hard per unit of time without being addicted to drinking, gambling and slacking off.

Alexander Ivanov:

In other words, we should create a councillor who looks like a prosperous businessman,

who will work hard per unit of time without being addicted to drinking, gambling and loitering.

Namely, to create a very hard-working Trendsetting Advisor!

aleger:

Namely, to create a very capable Trendwatcher!

:))

Yes, in that direction.

Alexander Ivanov:

:)))

Yes, in that direction.

The smallest thing left is to start and finish!!!

aleger:

The smallest thing left is to start and finish?!!

Already. 😎

Alexander Ivanov:

Elementary philosophy:

If you roughly calculate, the strength of the currency market would be = $230,000/sec.(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Валютный_рынок)

This is per second.

Going further, $230,000 split by 1,000. Total = $230/millisecond.

I.e. we have to fight that kind of pressure. On the face of it, it's a scary force, and you can't beat that kind of power.

But there is But.

We find the mass of each candle but we are interested in the candles that have small bodies but big masses.

We calculate the market strength in one hour

230,000 $/sec *60 * 60 = $82,800,000 per hour.

If bar candlesticks reach this sum in total - then the accumulation ends and the time of decay begins.

But how to find it?

Almost reveals the whole secret.

But I won't publish the formula for the mass of x-candles . It is constructed in several arrays, because what is on the charts is 10% of all market information.

And it is a complete mystery.

If many people know it - there will be a CHAOS in the world ...

APAÑNA.

It's not APACENT in the slightest.)

But the maths is interesting.

Total = $230/millisecond.

That's turnover excluding leverage. i.e.

Every millisecond speculators lose $2.3 at 1/100 leverage.

It's even interesting that this stacks up in my understanding of the market.

But all this arithmetic won't do much good.

Each candle will be individual because of its place in time and fundamental pressure.

The spread of values can be proportional to the size of the candle. And at night time be around zero.

It is not a fact that a big $82,800,000 an hour candle will decide that enough is enough.

And how do you determine that in this particular candle is already $82,800,000, because it is the "average temperature in the hospital")))

So the average is already known. In every hour)))

Not dissuading you from digging in that direction. Just giving my silly opinion)

Alexander Ivanov:

Initial philosophy:

Sitting in front of my computer, MT4 on, $100 deposit.

I start to trade using indicators.

The result is variable, I make profit and then I lose 50% of my deposit.

Conclusion, all my efforts are weak. I.e. forex (price, chart, market) is much stronger than me.

He is the market, he plays me like a professional cheat and at the end of the game beats me.

Hence, I must have the same strength as the market and even outperform the market in some indicators.

Only then I will be able to consistently trade profitably.

It remains to be understood - what is the market power? And what is this force? Can we "see" it?

If you roughly calculate, the strength of the currency market will be equal to = 230,000 $/sec.(https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Валютный_рынок)

That's per second.

Going further, $230,000 split by 1,000. Total = $230/millisecond.

I.e. we have to fight that kind of pressure. On the face of it, it's a scary force, and you can't beat that kind of power.

But there is But.

We find the mass of each candle but we are interested in the candles that have small bodies but big masses.

We calculate the market strength in one hour

230,000 $/sec *60 * 60 = $82,800,000 per hour.

If the bar candlesticks reach this sum in total - then the accumulation ends and the time of decay begins.

But how to find it?

Almost reveals the whole secret.

But I won't publish the formula for the mass of x-candles . It is constructed in several arrays, because what is on the charts is 10% of all market information.

And it is a complete mystery.

If many people know about it - the world will go into chaos ...

APAÑNA.

Well, you're getting into the thick of things. It's simple.

We look at where the biggest volumes are, draw a line, in the future there will be a reaction to this level.

Aleksandr Yakovlev:

You're getting into a lot of trouble here, mate. It's simpler than that.

We look at where the biggest volumes are, draw a line, in the future there will be a reaction to this level.

If it were that simple, the world would have been chaos a long time ago.

In my opinion, in a world of fierce competition, economies survive because there is privacy and insiders.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not APAASN in the slightest.))

But the maths is interesting.

Total = $230/millisecond.

That's turnover excluding leverage. i.e.

Every millisecond speculators lose $2.3 at 1/100 leverage.

It's even interesting that this stacks up in my understanding of the market.

But all this arithmetic won't do much good.

Each candle will be individual because of its place in time and fundamental pressure.

The spread of values can be proportional to the size of the candle. And at night time be around zero.

It is not a fact that a big $82,800,000 an hour candle will decide that enough is enough.

And how do you determine that there is already $82,800,000 in this particular candle, because it is the "average temperature in the hospital")))

So the average is already known. In every hour)))

Not dissuading you from digging in that direction. Just giving my silly opinion)

The market forces you to dig where it doesn't wait.

In the digital world, we have to dig comprehensively.))

It was in the age of Elliot, William you could think in a standard way - strictly according to the canons of economics.

But now you have to try everything, even unconventional methods such as "how the tide of the seas affects the stock market".

You're making a mess of things again.