Exploring the Graal. "The 'tester grail' only works on the tester. And how to make an online chart become like a tester chart. Or - page 7

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And it's very wrong that you don't know. You should only test on the MT5 tester, in real ticks mode, and then draw some conclusions.

How long does it take mt5 to test an EA using real ticks, if you take a period of a year? the simplest EA code.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

Apparently you need to learn.

Learned some standard concepts on MT4 and don't understand that on MT5 there is no spread option. The spread used during the test is the real tick spread.

And also a position or order can be closed anywhere without using any physical stops.

Are you writing it down?

I asked you a question, and not a simple one by the way.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/258742/page3#comment_7793317

I look forward to hearing from you.

Изучаем ГРААЛЬ. "Тестерный грааль" работает только на тестере. А как сделать, чтобы онлайн-график стал как тестерный график. Или
Изучаем ГРААЛЬ. "Тестерный грааль" работает только на тестере. А как сделать, чтобы онлайн-график стал как тестерный график. Или
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день! Или чего не хватает в тестерном графике? -тиковых котировок...

Good afternoon!

Have you discovered the secret of the tester's grail?

Renat Akhtyamov:
That is, if in the MT5 tester a grail is obtained on real ticks, then it is the same on the real ticks?

Can you show me who has it in the MT5 tester in the real ticks mode?

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

And can you show this who on real MT5 ticks gets the grail ?

Here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page981#comment_7724774

Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
Машинное обучение в трейдинге: теория и практика (торговля и не только)
  • www.mql5.com
Добрый день всем, Знаю, что есть на форуме энтузиасты machine learning и статистики...

Renat Akhtyamov:

OK

The answer is satisfactory.

By the way, I meant on the tester. Already said many times, test the top 20 experts on MT5 from Market on real ticks and you will see that they are real plummers.

But of course there are exceptions.

igrok333:
how long does it take mt5 to test an EA on real ticks, if you take a period of a year? the simplest EA code.

I have the most recent EA, although not as simple, if the tick data is already downloaded, the yearly test runs in 20 sec, with no output of any objects or comment (not a visual mode).

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I have the latest EA, although not as simple, if the tick data is already downloaded, the yearly test runs in 20 sec, without displaying any objects or comment (not in visual mode).

and if not downloaded?

Renat Akhtyamov:
Here:

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/86386/page981#comment_7724774

Is it a grail?

Made 70% in a year and a half and don't know if it's on real ticks or not.

igrok333:
what if they are not downloaded?

It's only downloaded once, isn't it?

Alexander Ivanov:

sort of, but how to do it or has anyone tried it?

It's elementary! There is nothing complicated here

There is a function that will signal the arrival of a new bar at a specified TF.

//----------------------Новый бар------------------------------------+  
bool NewBar(int timeframe)
  {
   static datetime TimeBar=0;
   if(TimeBar==0) TimeBar=iTime(Symbol(),timeframe,0);
   if(TimeBar==0 || TimeBar!=iTime(Symbol(),timeframe,0))
     {
      TimeBar=iTime(Symbol(),timeframe,0);
      return(true);
     }
   return(false);
  }

Apply it in your code like this:

if(NewBar(PERIOD_M1))
{
 .... Ваши действия;
}

Even on other timeframes, when a new bar arrives on the minute, the function will signal the occurrence of a new bar on the minute. And at this point, take the minute data, not the tick data!