A pattern. - page 13

Uladzimir Izerski:
Big players never go into a market where there is no liquidity. They will have losses there. Draw a conclusion from that.

Vladimir, the price is the same everywhere.

Don't believe those who compare markets.

It's all the same thing, but in a different sauce.

Renat Akhtyamov:

Given the above post.

The financial market is primarily on the side of the market.

That is, the main objective is to drain.

Let's go back to the first post.

The pattern is clear.

Price always goes against more buying/selling.

Random deviation is also present. The top starter is right. The market won't miss an easy profit either:

- the stop loss is there.

- The ability to dump without deviating too much from the intended course.

And remember the CALM signal.

He tried not to keep the profit for too long, but he covered every trade if it went in the plus, even if he had a network of orders.

He's essentially right - as the profits won't hold for long. You gave it to him - take it!

I 100% agree with this ... I've been told more than once - don't take what you're given while you're given it ... don't close the handout - the greed gives you away or yawn and it's gone ... Have to take big losses ... In this regard, I envy the long-term players and how they are able to wait out big drawdowns ... Of course, this has its own benefits - to wait longer for a larger bribe, this is certainly work ... I am attracted to the big risk game ... to ride the wave, however devious it may be - this is the art of real struggle and battle ...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Vladimir, the price is the same everywhere.

You should not believe those who compare markets.

It's all the same thing, but in a different sauce.

Yes, the price at a particular moment is the same for everyone, but it will change over time.

But in which direction it will change, most players do not know, but they assume the directions and saturate the market with orders.

There are classic places where a big amount of orders in one direction are gathered and they are used by the big players for their own purposes in the counter direction.

They have bought and they do not care about further price behaviour!!!

The forum players (there will be a winged expression)) call this process a false-break.

Сергей Криушин:

I agree with this 100%... I've been convinced more than once - you don't take what you're given while you're given it... you don't close the handout - you get greedy or yawn and you're screwed... Have to take heavy losses ... In this regard, I envy the long-term ... long term workers and how they are able to wait out large drawdowns ... of course there are benefits - wait longer for a larger bribe, this is certainly work ... I am attracted to play with great risk ... keeping on the wave, however cunning it may be - this is the art of real combat and battle ...

There are two ways to make money.

1. Long-term. Entry with a small percentage of the deposit.

2. Scalping. Entry depends on the skill of the player. May be for the whole cut).

Сергей Криушин:

I agree with this 100%... I've been convinced more than once - you don't take what you're given while you're given it... you don't close the handout - you get greedy or yawn and you're screwed... have to bear large losses ... in this regard, I envy the long-term players and how they are able to wait out large drawdowns ... of course, there are benefits - wait longer for a larger bribe, this is certainly work ... I'm attracted to the game with a greater risk ...I'm attracted to the game with lots of risk ... But I'm attracted to the game with lots of risk ... Stay on the wave, no matter how cunning it may be - this is the art of real combat and fight ...

Sergei, I've laid out this kind of strategy for you.

I hope it's working.

Uladzimir Izerski:

Yes, the price at a given moment is the same for everyone, but it will change over time.

But in which direction it will change, most players do not know, but they assume the directions and saturate the market with orders.

There are classic places where a big amount of orders in one direction are gathered and they are used by the big players for their own purposes in the counter direction.

They have bought and they do not care about further price behaviour!!!

The forum gamblers (that's a favourite expression) call this process a false-break.

Well different a bit.

It's just a struggle for clients, a variation of trading conditions.

===========

Now about how the market is dotted with orders....

There is a notion of an underlying asset.

That is, above the price is a bunch of dangling buys, and below the price is a bunch of dangling sells.

Those orders plus the new ones move the price.

And there are thousands times fewer new orders.

That is, no matter how you look at it, there is still a long-term buying/selling bias.

And these are not scalping trades but trades that slowly drain the deposit or decrease the equity.

It is the idea of the volume of buying/selling that will allow you to open a successful order, which you need to keep quietly for at least a week or two to assess the outcome of this approach to trading.

Such an interesting thread

Стоит ли частным лицам пытаться заработать на FOREX? | Мнения | Forbes.ru
Стоит ли частным лицам пытаться заработать на FOREX? | Мнения | Forbes.ru
  • www.forbes.ru
По словам первого заместителя председателя Банка России Сергея Швецова средний российский клиент форексного дилера проигрывает свои деньги за три месяца. Статистика национального американского регулятора NFA говорит о том, что за квартальный период в среднем около 70% клиентов лицензированных американских форексных брокеров получают убыток, и...

On the one hand there is massive advertising and on the other hand a law that has not been finalized. If you consider the novelty of the business, and the lack of proper training on the subject, then you get what you get... And the situation will not settle quickly...

Saving the drowning is the job of the drowning!...

Renat Akhtyamov:

Sergey, I've laid out this kind of strategy for you.

Hope it's working?

If I see that technically it goes better, I buy a bit more 10 -20 or may be close to secondary profits... If I see that technically it goes better, I buy a bit more 10 -20, or may be close to secondary profit...If I see that the technical breakthrough is good, I buy a small amount of 10-20 points or the secondary grid ... if I'm not sure of the trend, I take a minimum of 85-120 points and go beyond the corridor... even if I fall into small deficit ... but all the same, the drawdown is 30% or more, it's acceptable ... for the night I leave the ATS that catches 2 - 3 more orders ... like this